Chapter 3

Katniss POV.

"What do you like to do?" Peeta asks me. He's been asking me all sorts of questions about myself.
We're both sat in my bed doing our essays we'll have to hand next week.

"Why are you asking me all this?" I ask.

"I need to know more stuff about you if I want to take you in one adventure. I'll have to choose something sitiáveis for you" Peeta answers as if it is the most obvious thing in the world.

"So your saying that according to the person you take on your adventure you choose something on the taste of that person?" I ask, feeling somehow impressed by how thoughtfull he's being.

"Well, rarely ever take people on my adventures, but when I do, I also want people to have a good time. Ask Finnick, for example."

"From what Finnick told me the one and only time you took him in one adventure he ended up with a broken arm and you with a concussion." I say, quirking one eyebrow.

"And it was the hell of an adventure! O swear, for a few moments, it was Finnick's best night ever!" Peeta says, throwing his hands up in the air, making me break a small smile.

"A few moments?" I ask in the same tone I spoke before, the smirk never quite leaving my face.
Finnick had already warned me that Peeta could be kinda crazy and when it comes to doing radical things and having stupid ideas that weren't ever supposed to work (although they do, due to the point of such inimaginable idioticy). Basically, going on an adventure with him could be either the best thing that could happen or a total disaster.

"Now, are you going to answer my questions?" Peeta asks.

"Fine," I snort, making Peeta chuckle.

"Okay. Let me think." Peeta strokes his chin, while furrowing his eyebrows in a silly expression. "I know!" He beams after a while.

"Shoot!" I say.

"What's your favorite band?" Peeta asks me.

I answer without thinking twice "5 seconds of Summer!" I say, almost having the feels by only saying the name. As you might imagine, I frangira a lot about them.

"Oh, I see. You're into Amnesia, I bet." Peeta answers. Then he starts singing the song in a silly stupid way, making me laugh, but, at the same time, feel mad, because it sounds as if he's mocking them, therefore, mocking me.

I slap his shoulder "Shut up!" I yell, stil laughing, making me sound less mad then I actually am.

"Sorry just got in the beat, you know." Peeta says smirking.

The precise moment I roll my eyes the door opens and Annie and Finnick come in.

"Hey, guys!" Annie says.

"Hey Ann, Finn." Peeta says nodding politely.

Finnick salutes Peeta, who started atrevimento out in my bed.

"So, what you up to?" Annie asks.

I shrugg "Just doing the essays." I answer.

"You actually got Peeta to do something?!" Finnick mocks Peeta, who pretenda to be offended, and answers with a hurtfull 'Hey!'.

I chuckle "Well it's more like Peea helping me." I answer, which is true. Peeta is actually pretty smart, for someone who barely ever picks up a book. His IQ his almost the double of mine. I know this because we both did an online test to measure our IQ level. Apperently Peeta is, according to what the tear says, 'genius'.

"Really?" Finnick asks quite impressed.

"Yups." Peeta answers "Why else do you think I had better grades than you?"