He hurriedly reached out to get the longevity peach pill.

    Outside the prohibition.

    Several third-class peak masters and Wupin-level peak masters walked back and forth anxiously in mid-air, looking at the two inspector hall elders who were guarding outside with only half a year of life left.

    "Elder, what's going on inside now?"

    "Yuan Rong, what's going on inside now?"

    But soon, they heard a burst of laughter.     " Hahaha

    , okay, this longevity peach pill is dense and delicate in the mouth, and the slightly hot sweetness flows out from it, it is simply extraordinary!"

Youyuan...doesn't lose to the first two methods at all, putting it at the end is really the finishing touch."

    "I can take this pill another three hundred times, great!" The

    disciples watching the battle looked at each other.

    Everyone in Qiongfeng, Baiyufeng Changqing who had eaten parrot custard and stars, did not look surprised, but narrowed his eyes reminiscently.

    It seems to be reminiscing about the past.

    Half the price, several terrifying auras came out from the restriction.

    Several figures floated in the air, headed by Bu Pao He Tong standing with a sword in hand.

    Prohibition dispersed.

    Everyone saw it clearly.

    He Tong, the head of the sect, is not old anymore, his black hair looks like new life, and even grows to the ground. His hard, dark and powerful skin has turned into white as if a baby was born!

    The rest of the elders behind him are also a hundred years younger than before.

    Especially Qingxuan, who was already handsome, had red lips and white teeth at this moment. He looked less than eighteen, like a young man, and he didn't even have half a beard on his mouth.

    Everyone wept with joy.

    "Sect Leader!"

    "Great! Sect Leader is fine!"

    "The elders of the Inspector Hall are all fine, that's great! Our Nanxun is saved!"

    Without the head and elders, they are hopeless in Nanxun, and now everything is turning for the better.

    But while they were happy, they didn't notice that the complexions of the peak masters present were not pretty.

    The master of Yuanying Peak, after a little experience, he could feel that those Yuanying elders in the Inspector Hall seemed to have returned to their peak appearance,

    but their lifespan had only been extended by ten years.

    Ten years later, if there is no new solution... the faces of the

    peak masters are heavy.     In an instant, the master He Tong nodded at them, his eyes were like sharp swords, and he said sonorously

    , "It surprised everyone."

    "Disciples, you practice as usual, and the peak master stays to discuss matters."

Su Yu, who was cleaning the pots and spoons, coughed softly, "My nephew, you stay too."

    The disciples watching the battle who were about to leave couldn't help turning their eyes to Su Yu.

    "The sect leader doesn't know yet...she is also the peak master."