Everyone was in an uproar.

    "Chen Shuxin's younger brother, two sword cultivator disciples from the third-class second peak?"

    "They joined Yunwu Peak? They even found foreign aid!"

    "Three months before the big competition, disciples can transfer to the peak... Xu It looks reckless, but in reality it has been carefully thought out, and you have made multiple preparations! This is a good show!"

    Everyone in Zhiqiong Peak had serious expressions on their faces.

    "Seventh Junior Sister, stand behind me." Yu Dong couldn't help turning his head.

    Hang Wan'er's face was already pale at this moment, and when she saw the high-cultivation male sword cultivator, her chest was uncontrollably congested and irritable, and a feeling of nausea gushed out.

    Over the years, it has never eased.

    Even if her cultivation base breaks through, it can't ease the restraint.

    This is a lack of mood, even if you eat the sweet and sour Chunmei Dan from the second senior sister, it is useless.

    "En." Hang Wan'er bit her lip and hummed lightly.

    Xu Meng on the ring smiled and held the knife, "I don't know if Ji Tuo said it, but I'll say it again, admit defeat in time, otherwise——a sword has no eyes!"

    He had waited too long for this day.

    Never show mercy.

    When he was defeated by singer Xiao Mu and Zhi Qiongfeng, he was aggrieved for a long time.

    "To Qiongfeng, please advise!"

    Elder Judgment lit the purple smoke incense standing in the three-legged furnace with a ball of spiritual fire.

    Yunwu and five people rushed towards Zhiqiong Peak immediately!

    Wei Zhao clenched his fists nervously, "The last match."

    "Third Senior Brother, can we win? Seventh Senior Sister's Five Immortal Rope just needs to bind the golden core." The

    juniors asked him hurriedly.

    Su Yu raised his eyebrows.

    Almost instantly, the rope of five immortals flew out from the waist of Hang Wan'er on the ring.

    But when the disciples of Zhiqiong Peak were cheering, Xu Meng raised his arm, and a sharp blade light flew towards her with lightning speed.

    Hang Wan'er let out an exclamation, was instantly overturned by the wind of the knife, and rolled off the ring. Walking backwards, she stopped pale!

    The Five Immortal Rope she threw was only an instant away from Xu Meng in the arena, and was caught by the palm of the ruling elder.

    The ruling elder squinted his eyes, "Whoever goes down the ring will immediately withdraw from the competition. Magical artifacts are not allowed to continue to be used."

    Hang Wan'er was stunned.

    In an instant, the rope of the Five Immortals, which binds the golden core and has repeatedly won surprises, was thrown back in front of her.

    Everyone was stunned.

    "The only way to defeat Xu Meng is gone."

    "As expected of Xu Meng, the Crazy Saber, it's difficult for Zhuji to trap him with magic weapons."