Chapter 2 - Rude Awakening

OK, I am so sorry that I haven't uploaded in aaageeeeeees but I just had no idea what to write! I know, you all hate me now but I thought the least I could do for everyone who has read, commented, voted or fanned is update this story. So here it goes. Hope you all like it!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2:

Ughhh... my head feels like it's about to fall off. This is by far the worst headache I have ever had, it's like a migraine, brain freeze and getting hit at full speed by a train all rolled into one!

My back was almost as bad. It felt like I was being propped up by something and it was extremely uncomfortable.

I slowly opened my eyes only to be met by the eyes of a random stranger staring at me.

OK, that is kinda creepy. She didn't even have the decency to look away. She was with her son who seemed extremely uninterested with his surroundings, he was about 6 or 7 and was prodding at my leg continuously.

"Stop that, you might knock it over and I am not ready to pay for damages." She said, but it didn't sound like she really meant it. My point was proven when he continued and she gazed at me with a look of distain!

What did I ever do to her? "Quite an ugly thing isn't it" she said under her breath.

I was getting extremely vexed and she just called me 'it'. It! She just insulted me like I couldn't even hear what she was saying!

I just snapped. "What the fudgesickle do you think you are doing! Do you know how irritating that is you... ughh" I couldn't even think of words which describe how annoying that little boy was, 'nice insult' I thought to myself.

Oh, but that wasn't the end of my rant, I was just getting started. "And you," I said, pointing at the devil reincarnate's mother, "How could you let your son stand there and prod at me like I'm some... some... ughh." Damn, I have got to think of better insults!

"Did you even think for a second that I could hear you before you called me ugly! To my face! Well I'm sorry little miss snooty-two-shoes but some of us actually have feelings unlike your cold-hearted self!

"Also, would you stop staring at me like I'm some primitive animal who just escaped from a lab, or a zoo or the jungle!"

She just stood there gaping at me, but seemed to eventually find her voice. If I may say so myself, that was a pretty impressive rant. One of my best so far and I bet anyway could tell by the smug smirk that was slapped across my face. "H-h-h-how d-d-did you-"

She didn't finish the sentence because I cut hers off with my own. "Uh lady, could you hurry it up a bit? I got places to go, people to see and I gotta go sky-diving before the world ends in 2012." She seemed quite shocked by this.

"Oh, come on! You -haven't heard the rumours about 2012? The world is gonna end in December 2012" I said in my best 'mad scientist' voice - but it probably sounded more like Dracula. She still stayed silent. "My impersonation wasn't that bad." I said rolling my eyes at her.

Something moved in my peripheral vision, and it was only then that I noticed the large crowd that had gathered around miss snooty, the son of the devil - who was still prodding at my leg - and I.

"Would you fudging stop that!" I shouted at him, his mother (a.k.a miss snooty) quickly grabbed the devil child and ran for the hills as if her life depended on it.

"Yeah, that's right miss snooty! Go! Run with your little devil child!" I shouted after their retreating figures.

If the crowd didn't think I was crazy before then they surely do now. "Can I ask you a question, well two since I just asked one there... well can I?"