𝙭: 𝙗.𝙞.𝙩.𝙘.𝙝

Comenzar desde el principio

Innocently inclining up Robyn's lap, I delicately planted peppered kisses on her pink soft lips as my hands lazily wrapped around her neck. Yes food changes my mood, especially fresh Indian food. "Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to purchase me my favorite meal. I love you, so fuckin much and that'll never reduce. I promise to give you the world once we graduate. That large extravagant house, and the two pit bulls. Everything, baby."

I could feel her member growing stuck beneath me as she held me closely by my compact waist. I didn't truly have to do much to get a rise out of her. I could be just waking up from my slumber with my bonnet sliding off, and she'd be ready to fuck this pussy up.

"I have a question, and be honest with me, Gis."

"Yes?" I connected my small forehead to her humungous one, staring dreamily inside her green-speckled orbs.

"Did my breath really stink earlier? I don't recall eating anything other than a protein bar so when I actually tried to smell it, I didn't succeed at smelling anything. I went to the dentist last we—"

I rolled my eyes so hard. "No Robyn, your breath smelled fine," I finalized before she began relaying a whole novel about her oral hygiene.

"Telling someone their breath smells like eight cans of bounce that ass, someone you claim to love, AND lying about it is so deranged, Beyoncé. I'm appalled. You really go to extreme measures for absolutely no reason."

"Yeah, yeah. Just take me to the bed and fuck me already. Oh, and don't sweat my edges out, I ran out of edge control this morning."

"Eh. Can't truly promise you that." She shrugged.

"Try me, and your ball sack will be deflated."

She held her hands up in a surrender posture, pursing her lips inward. "You stay threatening me, Ion like dat."

I yelped as she swooped me up, cuffing me by my thighs as we traveled to the other side of the apartment where her neatly groomed bed rested. My back collapsed against the black duvet from the intensity in which she threw me aimlessly like a football.

"Damn, She-Hulk."

"All fours."

Knowing the comply, I hurriedly slipped my halter over my head and threw it to the hardwood floor now accompanying my lace thong and denim skirt. Robyn was fully nude as her hard length was standing at attention, pointing towards me. I licked my glossy coated lips then Quickly fell to my knees pressing my forearms into the plush comforter and resting them on each side of my head. I was already wet just from kissing her. I felt a sting to my right ass cheek from her brown leather belt. I whimpered at the satisfying pain as my thighs lightly trembled and the arch in my back deepened. She continued to spank me until I was begging her to halt her punishment which eventually she listened to. My ass was sore and my caramel skin was tender causing her to rub and caress my cheeks gently in her hands, making my pussy lips spread apart at her motions. I knew she had the best view because she was whispering about how pretty my pussy looked and how it resembled a work of art. My nectar was dripping nonstop down my toned silky legs and I was growing impatient to have her push inside my tightness.