⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 02

Start from the beginning

10 minutes later...

"It was an accident! I swear!" Rafandra was crying on the floor while Aiden was beating him up.

"I-i think that's enough Aiden-" Karalyn's words were cut off when Keelia interrupted

"Have y'all seen Lareina?" She's still not here" the two stopped. "Hey Rafandra, you said you were with her earlier right? Where did she go?" Keelia asked, everyone's attention then went directly to Ranfandra, "Oh, well she left before I could ask where she was going. But I think she went to buy some snacks since she headed to the cafeteria right after she left me" he explained, "the cafeteria huh..." Keelia murmured.

Suddenly, someone bump into Rafandra but before the person could fell he grabbed her by her waist.

It was Lareina

"Well hel-" before he could finish, Lareina quickly corrected her position and tried to act cool.

"Lareina! There you are, we were about to look for you" Keelia smiled, Kai was staring and her curiously, her face looks pale as if she just saw a ghost. "Lareina?" Kai called her.

"Uh- Yes?" she alwardly smiled, "Did something happened? Your face looks pale, are you okay?" he wanted to know what happened, "Yeah of course! I'm fine, don't worry." she smiled warmly.

"Alright then" Kai was still curious but he decided to let it go for now.

Lareina tried to relax and acted as if she wasn't running from anything just a few seconds ago.

She was threatened just a few minutes before she got here, she haven't even relaxed yet. But at least she was away from that guy even not so far, she felt a little safe now that she's with her friends.

»»----><----««

In class...

"What is wrong with all of you?? The homework I gave to you wasn't even that much! It was just page 57 to page 73, I even gave you 2 days to finish it, but why can't you all finish it in time?!" the teacher continued complaining non-stop, the whole class was filled with silence, most of them almost got their ears bleeding because of the teacher.

She gave them a 17 pages of homework and 2 days to finish it, I mean. If the students were robots, they'd probably already finish it within 1 day, but they weren't. Sure they could at least finish half of it, but most of them were too lazy to even touch their book so not even 1 person finished it.

The teacher's lecture went on and on until the class was almost over

"Omg, when will she stop talking?! I'm tired of hearing her voice, my ears are gonna bleed any time soon" Karalyn sighed, it's been 45 minutes straight and the teacher still haven't finished talking about the homework, meanwhile Keelia was sleeping peacefully that even if the school was gonna explode, she wouldn't notice.

And Lareina, she couldn't focus on anything that was happening around her, she was too busy thinking about "the contract " that Alden said before class.

After a few moments, class was over.

"FINNALY! The teacher stopped talking! I'm free from that torture!" Karalyn was cheering, she was starving that she thought she'd die out of starvation any moment soon, thank god it's finally recess. Keelia was awake, actually she wasn't sleeping after all, she was pretending all along