Conflict

Chapter 8

Elena

As the week pasted Elijah kelp trying to get me to change my mind about the wedding but I keep telling him that I love Nik. Kol and I has spent all of our time at the fort, I think Nik is starting think that Kol and I are more than just friends.

I was laying on the bed reading a book and Kol right beside me reading the next book in the set. Nik opened the door and grabbed Kol up by his collier. Nik throws Kol across the fort. I jump up and step in front of him.

"What are you doing?" I screamed at him.

"Me? What am I doing? What are you do in bed with my brother?" He yells back.

"We were reading books! What do you think we where doing?" I yell at him and than realize what he was thinking.

"Would you think anything happened if you saw Kol and Rebekah laying on a bed reading together?" I ask a little more sensitive.

"No but that's because they are brother and sister." He said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Yes and that is what Kol and I are. we are getting married and he will be my brother." I place my hand on his chest and I could feel his mussels loosen up.

"Really?" He asked and I nod my head.

"If you want to hit someone for having feeling for your girl then don't attack me. Elijah is the one that has been trying to get Elena not marry you." Kol spat out.

"Kol!" I hissed at him.

"What?!" Nik said.

"Nik it nothing. Elijah is just upset that you got to me first." I say trying to calm him down.

Nik storms out the door and runs to the house. He then bust in and finds Elijah and punches him in the face before Elijah could do any thing, Nik hits him again. Elijah frees himself then runs at Nik and knocks him to the ground with Elijah on top. Elijah hits Nik in the face but Nik hit Elijah in the stomach and rolls on top of him. Nik punches Elijah in the face over and over again before Mikael pulls him off of Elijah. Rebekah runs to Elijah and looks at his face.

"What was that for?" Rebekah yells.

"You stay way for Elena. She is marring me and you are not going to stop it." Nik yells at Elijah.

I walk over to Nik and place my hands on his face.

"I am yours and only yours. No matter what he does, I am yours." I tell him.

"Let go for a walk. OK?" I ask him and he nods

We walk out of the house. We walk around the meadow, woods, and village for hours.

"I want to show you something." He said as he grabbed my hand and lead me.

We walk till we got to my favorite spot here. But there was lumber and tools everywhere.

"I am going to build our home here." He said. I smile at him and kiss him.

"I love it." I tell him.

He said that he can have our home finished before we get married. I hope so because having to share a room on are wedding night with Rebekah is not going to be vary romantic.

We have been spending a lot of alone time together, Nik warred that the villagers will start to talk. So we started spending are alone time together in more public places where everyone stairs at us.

We also go swimming a lot and he took me to a waterfall that is not to far from the house and the canal.

The boys of the village challenge each other to see who will jump the highest. Nik has been the one to jump from the highest point so far.

"I want to jump." I tell him. He nods and caries me to the lowest point. and I jump off. I hit the water with a dive and go deep under water. I see a small cave and I come up for air.

"Hey guys! Have you ever been in that cave?" I yelled to them all.

"What cave?" They asked.

I should them and we went in. The cave was long but had air pockets. Once we got to the end it opened up into a big room. It look like the kind of room you would see in movies that was full of gold. This one had nothing in it but it was cool looking. Once we were done looking around everyone left but Nik and I stayed.

"Let's write are story in these walls so that the future can know are story." I say pulling out he's knife.

We wrote everything and then Nik left to make sure everyone was out safe. Then I wrote about me and how I got here, I wrote everything. I left the cave and went to where Nik beat the highest jump and then went up one. It was about 500 ft. to the water and everyone stared.

"What are you doing?" Nik yelled.

"Beating you jump." I yelled back and jumped before he could stop me.

I hit the water with a stinging pain and I swim back up for air.

"That was amazing!" I yell and I catch my breath.

"Are you OK?" Nik asked and I nod my head.

Everyone starts clapping and yelling. Nik grabbed me and pulls me into a hug.

"You are so extraordinary and you are all mine." he said than kissed me. His hand slid to my butt and he pulled me up as I wrap my legs around him. Our kiss depend and I hear someone yell.

"Hey save it for the wedding night! Know one wants to see that!" One guy jokingly said.

"Speak for your self! I don't mind!" Another one laughed out.

We pull away and start laughing with them.

"Sorry guys!" I said throwing my hands up as I shrug.