Chapter 11

Again, sorry for the lack in updates. I've been so busy with school and family and stuff. I should be done now though... hopefully. I just also wanna day thanks for such nice feedback, it's the reason I'm actually continuing this story. If anyone has suggestions that would help (I get really bad writers block). Okay I'm done :)

"fine. Lets go find somewhere to park for the night" he started up the engine. Hearing Chandler's plans, Monica shot forward from her seat. "For the night! WHAT!!!"

"Oh yeah! Did I not mention?!" He replied sarcastically. "Uh... NO!!! We're sleeping in here?! You expect me to sleep in a van!" She began screaming. "Hey hey calm down! We're actually sleeping in the back of the van" he smiled triumphantly, thinking the damage had been fixed. "YES! BECAUSE THAT IS BETTER!!!" She continued. "Sorry. It'll be fine. I've got some pillows and blankets so it'll be just like a bed". Chandler was afraid to look. When Monica was angry she got scary, and violent. "Whatever!" She sulked, turning to face the window next to her.

"Oh Mon?" Chandler whispered, his hand on her shoulder shaking her sleep-induced body. "What?" She groaned sleepily, her arms stretching out and just avoiding Chandler's face. "You fell asleep". His smile dropped as he noticed Monica's eyelids drooped closed over her eyes again. "Mon!" He barely shouted causing her body to shoot forward in shock, slapping Chandler in the process. "Can't you give me like 5 minutes... actually make it like 10" she curled back into her previous position, turning further away from him. "Monica?" His hand came to rest on her upper arm "if you just move to the blankets in the back, you can go right back to sleep". Her eyes shot open as she recalled their previous conversation. "Oh yeah. We're sleeping in the van" she sighed sitting up. Monica slowly lifted herself from her seat and dragged her body into the back of the van. "Are we changing or..?" She called from the blankets. "Uh. If you like" he smiled to her, smirking. The daggers that he received sent shocks and shivers running down his spine.

"Dude!" She shouted as Chandler, now fully in his pyjamas (which to him was a t-shirt and boxers), climbed on top of her in an attempt to get in the back of the van. "Sorry" he smiled with an apologetic look. Chandler lay down and lifted his arm, Monica, laying down on his chest as he did so. "Chandler?" He heard a whisper after several minutes of silence and drifting in and out of sleep. "Mmhm?" he looked down to meet a pair of bright blue eyes staring at him. "I like you" she said, still 100% seriousness remaining in her eyes. "Well... I like you too" he smiled down at her. "No. That's not what I meant" she sighed sitting up and leaning against the inside of the van to face him better "I mean... I like you in that way" she looked down in embarrassment. "Hey" she looked back up at his sudden remark "that's what I meant" he continued to smile back at her, and for the first time in Monica's life she felt wanted. Suddenly she lept forward and engulfed him into a hug. As he sat soothingly rubbing her back he felt the wetness of her tears falling onto his shoulder and chest. "Thank you" she whispered, wiping the tear stains lightly. "For what?" He asked, geniune wonder in his voice. "Liking me" she giggled, realising then just how stupid it sounded "wait" she continued in an attempt to fix her phrasing "I mean... Nobody even cared for me before, not like you do anyway. I've always been really cautious around guys but..." She looked down at her hands that were clasped in front of her "you make me feel safe and... happy" she looked up to see Chandler completely blown away. "That's because I like you... I didn't think I did, you know before you came here with me, but you're just amazing. You're so sweet and funny and unbelievably beautiful". Monica was in tears, Chandler not too far behind, when she leaned in and kissed him, soft and slowly. As she pulled away she moved herself back down to lay next to him once again. Just as she drifted out of consciousness she heard the faint voice of Chandler whispering "Goodnight Beautiful"