Is It True? - Part 3

Wow, a drarry one shot from maybedrarry in 2023?
Yeah hi i am old now and a bitch is suffering mentally but you know what?
you're never too old for drarry

i take it everyone remembers is it true parts 1 and 2... i mean how could you forget ron and harry making out in the great hall (sorry)

this is the final part i hope you like it 😭

--

A mix of shouts and screams erupted from the great hall, as Ron tried to kiss Harry with force.

After overcoming the initial shock, Harry's instincts kicked in and he shoved Ron forcefully away from his body.

"What the fuck Ron?" Harry hissed as he stared at his best friend with bewilderment and anger.

Ron just smirked again and wiped his lips as he turned to Draco who was stood there gaping at him.

"Damn, Malfoy, he's not a bad kisser after all. Been wanting to do that since first year. Shame I've claimed him now."

In that moment, Draco saw red.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, WEASLEY?!" He roared as he pounced on Ron, the rest of the students forgotten as he attempted to tackle the red head to the ground.

"Stop, stop!" Harry was yelling, trying to pull the two apart from each other as cheers erupted from the Slytherin table, and shouts echoing across the Gryffindors.

The great hall was in chaos. Neville was sat at the table crying whilst Hermione comforted him. Seamus and Dean were looking across each other in horror whilst the Weasley twins sat back laughing, and Ginny looked like she was going to be sick.

Eventually, both Draco and Ron were pulled apart, Draco held back by Harry whilst Ron stood still in front of the two, panting with a busted lip.

"He'll never be good enough for you, Malfoy. I've loved Harry since the moment I laid eyes on him. He's my world, and you can't give him anything. I can give him everything he ever wanted, everything he ever needed." Ron panted out as he wiped the blood from his lip.

"Oh yeah? Like what, you motherfucking traitor!" Draco hissed back, still struggling against Harry.

"A family who loves him," Ron replied, an evil smile plastered into his face.

Draco couldn't believe his ears. What in the actual god damn hell? This was Weasley, Harry's best mate. What on earth had happened to him?!

"Draco, come on, let's go," Harry hissed in Draco's ear as he tried to pull the blonde from the hall. "I don't want to hear another word from him."

Harry's scathing words had Draco nodding reluctantly as the two turned from the hall, both shooting disgusted looks at Ron as they left.

"What the hell just happened?" Draco demanded as they rounded the corner into an empty and, thankfully quiet, corridor.

"Honestly, i have no idea," Harry sighed as he ran a hand down his face and bit his lip.

Draco properly looked at him for the first time now.

"Harry, are you okay? What Weasley did was way out of line, he practically assaulted you, the git!" Draco fumed as they absently made their way to Gryffindor tower, thoughts reeling in both boys' heads.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just don't understand what happened..." Harry trailed off as they entered the Gryffindor common room.

Both boys sat down heavily on the nearest sofa, confused and, quite frankly, disgusted.

"Ron's been my best mate since we met," Harry said, looking at Draco intently. "He has never once hinted at.. liking me.."

Draco's mouth twisted up in disgust at Harry's words.