Neglected Part-14

Start from the beginning

Taehyung did his morning routine and came downstairs. He went to the kitchen and started cooking steak, scrambled eggs, banana, and strawberry milkshake.

He was wearing a big white shirt with shorts. Jungkook came downstairs and hugged him from the back. "Are you trying to seduce me, making your milky legs exposed in front of your soon-to-be husband?" Jungkook said while sniffing Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung lightly pushed Jungkook away. "The food is ready. Let's eat," Taehyung said while looking down.

Jungkook nodded and went to the dining table.

Taehyung served food and Jungkook's eyes got widened after seeing the cake. "I love you" these words were written on the cake in bold letters.

Taehyung sat on his knees and give a ring to Jungkook and said," I love you Jeon Jungkook, After my heart was broken I didn't think that I would ever fall in love, but you proved it wrong by winning my heart, I am to be the luckiest person to get such a loving husband, I want you to be my king, will you marry me, "Taehyung said with loving eyes?

Jungkook didn't say anything but pulled Taehyung and kissed him passionately. He started making marks on Taehyung's neck making him moan loudly.

Their sweet time was ruined by a phone call making Jungkook pissed.
He saw the caller ID and picked up the call.

"What is it Hyung," Jungkook said while kissing every part of Taehyung's body with Taehyung holding his moans back by biting his lips.

"Did you forget that today there is your shoot of the famous model? Today is your meeting with him so reach early. He doesn't want people to get late," Hobi let out while doing his other work.

"Yeah, I will reach as soon as possible," Jungkook said while hanging the call.

"I have to go to work," Jungkook said making Taehyung pout sadly.

"Make yourself ready, I won't hold back tonight, because tomorrow you won't be able to walk because I will do it so hard that you won't be able to forget about tonight," Jungkook said making Taehyung blush.

"Yeah, come early," Taehyung said kissing and pecking Jungkook's lips making his heart flutter.

Jungkook went to work after pecking Taehyung's head.

Taehyung received a text from Hobi telling him to reach early as he have a meeting with the CEO of the company.

He got ready and went to his work.

______________________________________

See you in the next chapter.

______________________________________