Chapter 12 ~Naughty Thoughts

Hope you enjoy this one. I feel like I should warn you there are a couple of sexual parts but it's all good if you don't want to read it, just don't read it and just vote. Comment what you think and follow me!

Chrissy POV:

I'm not exactly sure how it happened but it happened. I sat straddling him while kissing his neck and rubbing my hips against his pulsing cock while he gasped in pleasure. No we weren't doing the deed not yet at least, I still had my underwear and he still had his boxers.

I felt his hands grab the hem of his shirt that I'm wearing and pull it over my head, his two hands grabbed my breasts and squeezed while I pecked his lips. I then felt him start to trail kisses from my lips to my breasts before I felt his mouth on one where he started sucking through the fabric of my black push up bra. His mouth kept switching back and forth between my breasts hungrily. I ground my hips against his throbbing cock and he released my left breast to let out a moan, I took the opportunity to move off of him despite his protests. I kissed his collarbone down to his pecks where I found his nipple, his nipples which I swear I'm in love with, I took it into my mouth gently with my teeth before sucking on it, he released a few moans and grunts. I moved along licking down his abs and under his belly button I could feel his muscles clenching and unclenching under my tounge. I removed his boxers to reveal his pulsing member and let me tell you, he is huge!

I slowly licked the base all the way to the head before taking him in my mouth. He grunted and grabbed my hair, I began bobbing my head up and down his cock. I gently grazed my teeth along his shaft where he let out a loud moan before ejaculating inside my mouth.

I woke up sweating in a different room than my own, wait what? Oh I came over here last night that's why and, I loifted up the blanket to see I'm only wearing underwear, well I've only slept in underwear and a tee shirt so its okay? I turned to my side to see him, he looked cute asleep. Wait, did I really? No I didn't it was just a dream, phew! Not that I wouldn't like that happening its just that, I don't know, his mom is probably here, and um, I've never really gave myself away like that. I mean sure I've had oral but never the full thing I've always wanted to wait for the right guy.

I shifted closer to him and wrapped my arms around his torso placing my head on his oddly built chest. He's only sixteen how in the world does he have this body? He doesn't even play sports, well I don't think he does. I draped my leg over his waist, and closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep.

*knock knock*

Embry jumped up and glanced at me mouthing 'get under the bed' so I rolled off the bed with a thud and proceeded rolling under his bed. He got up and walked to the door opening it. I could hardly see due to all his blankets hanging off the edge, wow he sleeps like a maniac.

"Hey Scarlett, what are you doing?" He asked his step sister. His mom had married Scarlett's dad last year and they both like to tease each other a lot.

"Cut the crap Embry! Tiffany went to work early this morning and will be here this afternoon, so whoever the hell it was, get her out of here and out from under the bed before mom comes home she won't be happy if its not the one she wants you with." She said. I snickered. wait whos that? And his mom wants her with him? No way Jose!

"What are you talking about Scarlett?" He decided to play dumb, bad idea when it comes to a sister.

"Oh, you know, the girl you fucked last night" she stated "I don't know who was louder her or your pathetic little moans" shit! Did I moan last night in real life?

"Shut up" he said before slamming the door closed in her face. I rolled out from under the bed gasping for air. He gave me a look before climbing back in bed, wow some hero didn't even help me. I got up and climbed in too, hugging him.

"I almost died and you go and lay down trying to sleep? Wow some friend you are." Okay maybe I'm being overdramatic but who cares right?

"What? You were dying? I'm sorry" he said pouting a bit and wrapping his arms around me. Yeah. I could get used to this I love this feeling laying with him he's so comfortable like a big pillow that sometimes makes me have wet dreams.

"Whatever I'm sleeping" I closed my eyes and wrapped myself around him. My eyes popped right back open when I felt it, oh my does he? Yes he does, he has a boner. Okay don't embarrass him just pretend you don't notice anything.

I could feel his eyes on me as I tried desperately to not show any sign that I could feel it. Don't think about it or you'll be blushing. Shit! I could feel a blush slowly creeping up to my cheeks. I pushed my face into his chest to hide it.