Ice cream with Yata

Author's note: sorry for the short chapter. I was kinda having some writers block.

Chapter 3
Yata's POV

I sighed as I watched (y/n) get our ice cream, I paid but went to sit down so we'd have a seat. 'It's just a matter of time before she finds out about my power, then she'll run away in fear, they always do. So don't start liking her Yata! ..wait we held hands already..does that mean I already like her? I hardly know her! And she's just going to run away, so what's the point?' I thought to myself as she was walking towards me. She smiled a cute smile at me and handed me my ice cream, she was really cute, she had beautiful (e/c) and her (h/c) looked so soft, I just wanted to cuddle her and call her my girl. I started blushing at these thoughts, 'damn her for being so cute!' I thought as she stared at me "why are you blushing Yata? Is there something on my face?" I quickly snapped back into reality and noticed she did have something on her face, I decided to grow a pair and do something to show her I liked her, so I reached over and wiped it off with my thumb then licked my thumb to get the stickiness off. Her face turned a dark crimson and I started to laugh, "how's it feel to be the one blushing?!" she began to stutter, "y-you're b-blushing too, dumbass!" That's when I realized my face was burning as well, "w-well it's not my fault!" I stood up, I was starting to get pissed off at the fact I already liked her and she was going to run away like every other girl had.

I walked outside and sat on a bench, 'I can't fucking stand how shy I am with girls!' I thought and I could feel my aura flaming up, 'I've got to calm down before she comes out here! I can't just ditch her! She'll never find her way back.' I thought then I saw her walking out, she had seen my aura, and now is when she's going to run away. But instead she walked over to me and stood in front of me, "you're on fire, you know that right?" I couldn't speak, she wasn't running away, had she seen the other kings clansmen before? Why wasn't she running? "Have you seen something like this before?" She shook her head no, "then why the hell aren't you running? Are you stupid or just plan reckless?" She looked at me and then hit me on the head, "call me stupid again and I'll beat the shit out of you. I guess I'm just reckless, but it doesn't scare me so why would I run? I think it's pretty fucking cool!" At that comment I couldn't help but laugh, she looked at me "did I say something funny?" I nodded "it's cool? You should see when I fight. It looks badass." She smiled, "well, I guess you'll have to show me some day, I like badass things." I smiled and blushed lightly, "yea, I'll show you some day."