118.Do I have a choice?

Sehun who is in daze because of the pain,  snapped his head and looked at the direction his mother is hideously pointing.

As she said, Taehyung is sitting beside the woman dressed in red. He seems to be sitting quietly but Sehun could see the lips moving.

It is evident that they are talking!!!

So, this woman who is sitting beside him is none other than the adopted granddaughter of Kim family.

The heiress and the second biggest shareholder in Kim corps after Kim Taehyung. In addition to this, as she is adopted by Lisa's parents that will also make her the heiress of Walkers family.

As Lisa is dead now, everything that belongs to Walkers family will now go to her!!!

Sehun smirked at this thought and looked at the woman sitting beside Taehyung.

She is no less gorgeous. Her slender figure and her smooth, milky skin made Sehun the happiest person.

His soon to be wife is also beautiful!! Even though she isn't as beautiful as Pranpriya, she is beautiful enough for him to desire her.

"Are you in, my son??" his mother grinned as she saw the interest her son suddenly started showing up.

"Do I have a choice, mom" Sehun grinned. But he has already planned his future just right at this moment.

He will marry this heiress from Kim family and he will make Pranpriya 0 his mistress. As promised, he will help Emma to get into Hollywood and send her abroad. She can be his mistress while he will have overseas work in states. He actually has a huge list like this…. but Pranpriya is the one and only one who made him so, so obsessed and possessive.

....

"What's your plan, Lisa? Who is that woman sitting beside your brother Taehyung? If I am right, you are fooling bastard Sehun that the woman who is sitting beside brother Taehyung is the adopted sister who will hold half of Kim corps power" Bambam asked.

Lisa chuckled softly as her eyes focused on her man who is giving speech. She is totally under Jungkook's charm that she is mesmerized by him.

"Hmm…. you are right Bambam. I want to fool him into marrying someone else" Lisa agreed without even looking at him.

Her unwavering attention is on Jungkook and Jungkook himself.

Meanwhile, Bambam is shocked by this. Lisa would never use an innocent being as a bait to trap someone as monstrous as Sehun. But why is she doing it now!!

"How could you do this, Lisa? Letting innocent girl suffer just to get your own revenge" Bambam asked little angered by the way she choose.

And Lisa of course sensed his anger and smiled. This time she looked directly into his eyes full of sincerity. "I would never do such thing. The girl who is now acting like a adopted sister of my brother, she knows what she is doing. And, believe me, there is something she will gain because of this rather than losing" Lisa said.

She don't want to burst the suspense bubble to Bambam, so she didn't tell him who that woman really is.

"I believe you.  But don't let your revenge get the best of you" Bambam smiled

"I promise you that I will never ever harm someone for my own revenge. For now, let me listen to what my boyfriend is speaking" saying so Lisa returned back to give attention to Jungkook.

Bambam looked at the woman in red and wondered who she is and what she will gain by deceiving Sehun and marrying him.

Sighing again, he decided not to overexert himself. He might be physiatrist but sometimes it is really hard to tell what will be going on in Lisa and Jungkook's mind.

...

Soon, the boring speech part is completed and everyone moved to the fun part. As it is a party theme to have a masquerade themed dance, everyone started to wear their masks and dance.

Jungkook went to change his dress as soon as his speech is completed. After everyone started to move to dance session and dinner, even Bambam disappeared.

Meanwhile, Sehun is nowhere to be seen and she knew that the reason behind it is his pain in his back region.

How can he dance when he was not able to stand itself??

According to her, he should be in the hospital by now, undergoing check up.

Lisa smirked and in boredom she couldn't help but look at her friends who are dancing with their partners. The funny part is Mingyu brought a woman so he can piss off Wonwoo, his boyfriend.

However, Wonwoo is one step ahead of Mingyu. He brought the president's daughter to dance. The cold war between them is really awesome to watch…

How could Mingyu forget that Wonwoo reincarnated back in time!!!

"Where did Jungkook and Bambam go? I am sitting here alone and what if someone asks me for a dance?? I will surely accept it…Hmph" Lisa pouted.

"Then, will you dance with me, my lady" a man came and extended his hand.

He is wearing the same tux like Bambam and his mask is also similar to Bambam's mask. But Lisa is sure that it is not Bambam.

His voice and importantly his blue eyes gave away.

It is Jungkook!!

"Kook?" Lisa smiled in surprise.

"Yep, it's me love. So, can I get to dance with my girl" Jungkook asked as he winked.

"Sure, she is all yours" Lisa laughed and placed her hand into his palm.