ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʙᴏʀɴ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

'Anything and everything was for her, all for her and only her'

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Love is all around Pandora, and so is mine.

I have love for the land, for the people.

Love for Eywa.

Love for my dear Ney'tiri.

I had love for my first born, Dahliä.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

I was once born with the sky people, but I chose the right path to life. I was now connected with Eywa, and she had given me a second chance.

A second chance, a new start.

And with all the hardships, I wouldn't have it any other way.

But I'm many things. I'm a survivor, a leader, a warrior, a lover but amongst all of those things, I was about to become a father.

Ney'tiri is my force of life, my will to live and now, she was to bring something greater into my life.

A daughter.

She was my will to do better, to look at my mistakes and keep trying, keep fighting. I sacrificed it all for her, I have no regrets.

Jake was with his family, all of them surrounding Dahliä body on her leaf pod, leading it towards the funeral sight. There was a sense of sorrow and grief surrounding all of them, the atmosphere almost choking him.

Ney'tiri just behind her husband, he lead them to the burial with an ilu, the mother held her head high but her face said it all.

He glanced behind at Dahliä body, it was like she was just asleep, in a deep slumber but her body was lifeless, he couldn't wrap his head around it. Lo'ak just behind him, opposite side to Ney'tiri, clinging onto the leaf, keep his head on track and focusing hard.

Tuk was behind too, holding the last part of the gigantic leaf, Malìk holding her up in his arms as Neteyam was just recovering from his wound. The news left his heartbroken, he didn't get to say goodbye the right way, he thought it was a joke, this whole thing felt like a joke.

She was  named Dahliä, after my favorite flower on the dying Mother Earth.

Dahlia's are a symbol of devotion, love, beauty and dignity. All the things she grew into, all the things that she would be remembered as.