The Accident 😔

Y/N POV- Today I'm in my room which is the basement I like it here really because I want have to listen to my parents fight and yell as always also I'm just looking out my windows I only have one but I soon turn my head when I heard my parents were done fighting then my mom brought me a plate with one piece of pizza I took it and ate but it had a wired taste so I spit it out.

DEKU POV - As I was wondering around because it was our first mission to save some one or something I looked up to see a girl around my age and she was crying.

I got a little worried about that so I jump around to she if I got her attention.

Y/N POV- I seen this green head boy jumpy around I looked at him and he seen me so me being nice even though I have no emotion I gave a little wave then he pulled out a notebook from nowhere and wrote " why are you cry " it said I did not even realize I was cry so I wiped my tear's and shakes my head and hands saying it's nothing he just nodded and then I think he seen my black eye.

DEKU POV- As I squinted my eyes a little I seen she had a black eye I got worried again so I walked over to the door of the house and knocked lightly then I seen a woman walk out she had really red eyes and she had a piece of pizza hanging out her mouth but forget that I asked her nicely "why is there a girl in the basement with a black eye ". Then she looked shocked for a moment then slammed the door in my face after then I heard stomping after that stopped I heard screaming so I activated my quirk and kicked to door down and ran upstairs to the basement and seen the mother kicking the girl even though she had no emotion on her face it seems a little weird but I pulled the mother off the girl and ran to the girl she then whispered something in my ear.

Words-377