Starting Out

The little kid stares shocked at the screen. Strangely fascinated by the destruction that is being shown on screen. Finding it strangely cathartic to watch Chicago be destroyed, even though the kid doesn't know what that word means.

The kid smiles and says with a tone that's just loud enough to be considered a whisper, "Decepticons." 

 "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" Bug mutters to himself while he kicks stones as he strolls through the forest, "Peyton don't do that. Peyton do this. Peyton blah blah blah!" He says in a dumb and bratty voice as he vents his annoyance about some special people in his life and what dumb things they said today.

"They're so fricken annoying and they clearly don't know it." He continues to mutter back in his normal voice.

"Strika, you need to take this to Megatron."  A voice asks making Bug jump a bit. He didn't expect that. Sure this forest is pretty popular, but he's walking off-trail for a reason. So, why did he hear talking!? The voice continues explaining a plan, a plan Bug is very interested in "This is essential for the plan. We can't bring back Cybertron without it." 

The voice continues explaining until they're done.

"And that's the plan do you understand?" The first voice seems to finish.

 "Yes, I do." Another voice answers. Bug decides to investigate now, and walks to where the voices come from.

"That's all then." The first voice says while Bug is still not close enough to see. He hears something like a mechanical whirr of some sort than an engine roaring before the crunch of tires going across a rocky dirt road.

When he does get closer he sees a giant... Decepticon. That makes sense now that he thinks of it with that mention of Megatron. He's not sure what happens next, but he does what he does best and just jumps in head first.

"You!"

(Later)

Dillon hears a knock on his door and he goes to answer it. He opens it and there is Bug.

"Oh hey Bug," Dillon says.

"I need you to come with me," Bug says quickly with no further explanation.

"I mean sure, but why?"

"I might be helping the Decepticons, and the government may have found out, so I'm a target now." Bug starts, not sure how to say this, "And because you're the main person I hang out with..... You're probably a target too."

"Oh...." Dillon says very clearly shocked by this news.

"So ummm.... yeah there's that, so we should probably go." Bug says still a bit unsure what to say.

Dillon stares at him for a minute with concern and confusion but quickly shakes it off, "Ok," He says surprisingly calmly with a short nod.

"Come on then." Bug says with a notion of his head towards a muscly car behind him.

They leave to go on this new adventure. Together.

(I feel no motivation to finish this story so consider it a one-and-done thing, but I hoped you enjoyed it and have a good/night!)