Chapter 1

Sam's pov

I felt like crap. I kept shivering, and it was in the middle of summer! What was worse, though, was how I did not want to eat ANYTHING. Not even ham. Mama loves her ham! "It's probably some weird bug," I thought. "It will go away soon." I was probably freaking Carly out, I was shaking in a blanket and not even looking at the ham placed next to me on the couch. I looked over. Yup. She looked like she was getting more and more scared, and I realized she had probably asked a question. Which means she was waiting for an answer. Which means I should talk before she calls 911.

"What?"

Brilliant. A one-worded answer. That was a question. So a question/answer. Crap! She was talking! I decided to go with the same answer as before.

"What?"

"I asked if you were okay. Should I get Spencer?"

"No! No, I'm fine. Just thinking."

"Okay," she said, "Tell me if you need anything."

She went back to watching Girly Cow, and I went back to trying not to throw up. Then someone knocked on the door.

"Hola, senorita's!" Freddie said. Great. The whole gang's here. And pretending would be harder with Frednub, he can see through my lies sometimes. Gotta step up my game. I groaned.

"Go awaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Freduccini."

"Sam!" Carly said. I sighed, and my stomach pain got worse. I gasped, and Carly looked over and raised her eyebrows but I turned it into a cough, which hurt even more. Carly turned her eyes back to the T.V. screen, but when I looked over at Freddie, I could tell he didn't buy it.

This was gonna be harder then I thought.

So! First fanfiction ever! I know not as many people read icarly fanfics now that DAN SCNEIDER KILLED US ALL but I still love them. Sorry. Just ONE view and I'll continue. Wait, one review. I don't know how to check views. Someone help!

~Maddy M, middle-schooled genius.