Teddy White

Every step he takes, I take a step back. My back then hits a wall. "Jason, please don't do this..Please!" I yell. I see Max go to pounce Jason when she gets gets shot by an electric bullet, making her get electrocuted.

"Max!" I reach for my gun, aiming it at Jason. "Please don't make me do this, Jason..I don't want to shoot you.." I whisper, my hand shaking the gun from nervous. I put my hand on the trigger when he smacks the gun out of my hand, pinning me up against the wall.

I shriek and try to get out of his grip, but he throws me on the ground. I groan in agony and try to crawl away. He kicks my side making me yelp.

I keep crawling away when he grabs my ankle and start dragging me away. I scream, trying to grip something. "Let me go!" I scream. "Jason! Please!" I yell, sobbing. He stops, looks at me, and kneels beside me. Then, he whispers, "Oh, Teddy...So innocent.." He takes his mask off, revealing his smirking face. I regret doing this but I punch his jaw and get up, kicking the side of his face.

He stumbles upward, making me flip and kick him. I go to kick him again when he grabs my ankle and twists me around, making me fall. He slowly starts twisting my ankle backwards. I scream in agony. Then he takes out his gun, aims it at my head, and says, "Love is weakness, Teddy...Remember that.." He then pulls the trigger but no pain or darkness fills my skull.

I hear a body fall on the ground. I look down, seeing Max. I gasp and kneel beside her, cupping her face. "Max? Max? Max? Max, please wake up. Max...Max?..." I trail off, sobbing.

It's his fault this happened to her! It's all his fault! I hate him! He did this to her!

I get up, now angry, and pull my gun out and aim it at his gun. He furrows his eyebrow as I shoot his gun. I step on his mask, grab his collar, and slam him to the ground. I get up, walking towards the, now, army.

But then, I get tackled out the window. We tumble down the muddy hill, finally stopping at a field, and it is now pouring.

"You killed Max!" I scream, struggling to get him off of me. He cups my face and kisses me..

I gasp in shock. What is he doing?! Is he back?! Ooh, I'm about to beat his ass.

I break the kiss and punch him. He gets off of me, but he start staring at me. I get lost in his amazing green eyes...

I try to snap out of it, knowing that he's trying to trick me. "Stop doing that!" I yell, anger filling my voice. "Doing what?" He steps closer to me. "You know what you're doing!" I shout. He smirks, stepping closer. I take a step back.

"Why are you letting them do this?" I ask. Now, he should be the confused one. "Because I made a deal with them." He says. Wait, now I should be the confused one. "No, you were brainwashed and-and-" I get cut off by him yelling, "I got my memories back, okay! I remember everything!" His eyes soften.

"They said they would kill you if I didn't act like I was brainwashed." He says."But you tried to kill me." I say.

"It was an act...I didn't mean to-" I cut him off, "YOU DIDNT MEAN TO KILL MAX?! YOU DIDNT MEAN TO HURT ME?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I scream, shooting him in the shoulder.

My anger washes away with guilt.

He falls down on one knee, holding his shoulder. "Jason..." My guilt is so strong, I hold the gun up to my head.

"Teddy..." He warns, getting up quickly and rushing to me. He grabs my gun. "No, Jason...I don't want to live! I want to see Max! Please!" I scream. "Teddy.." He leans in and kisses me. I don't fight it. I kiss back..Oh, how I missed those lips of his...so plump...

Then a gunshot goes off...I feel pain in my head. "Jason...?" I cough out blood, and I fall to the ground..

Darkness surrounds my eyes..

Jason

"Teddy!!" I catch her in my arms. I look at the shooter, seeing Sarah. "Teddy's going to hell tonight, Ja-" I cut her off by shooting her straight in the forehead.

I look down at Teddy, who is now lifeless in my arms. Tears are pouring out her lifeless eyes.

Teddy's Dead...

She breathes in and whispers, "Catch me if you can.."

End of Book 1....

••••••••

Next Book:

Ready Or Not...

••••••••••

Thanks for reading this book! Love you all! See you in the next book!