Chapter 24: Aftercare

Forewarning: Sexual content in this chapter

The glorious chest above me was heaving, sweat glistening across the skin as we slowly came down from our high.

"Stiles," he whispered again, and I gave a tired smile.

And then he was pulling out of me, and I whimpered at the loss, my eyes sliding shut. He moved off of me, taking his heat with him, and I shivered with another whimper.

"Derek," I whined in a whisper, my arm reaching out for him but coming up empty to flop next to me on the bed.

I felt so empty, so cold without the weight of him, the warmth of him.

He was back a second later, and another weak smile spread across my lips as he kissed me gently. I felt a warm cloth on my abdomen, clearing up the mess I'd made. I hummed in appreciation, my eyes still closed as he wiped the rest of me clean. He must have thrown the cloth on the floor, because next thing I knew he was stretched out on the bed beside me. He pulled me into his embrace, and I sighed happily as his muscular arms held me against his chest. The cold feeling instantly dissipated, being replaced with a happy, glowing sensation that I'd never felt before. We laid together quietly for a few moments, just basking the sound of each others heartbeats slowing.

"How are you feeling?" Derek broke the silence.

"Like I might have died and gone to Heaven," I said dramatically, smiling when Derek chuckled and it vibrated through his chest against my cheek. "That... there's no way that could have been any better."

Derek was quiet then, and I finally peeled my eyes open, tipping my head to look up, only to find him blushing. I snorted internally... only this guy could confidently unravel me into a quivering mess, pound me into the mattress, and then blush.

"You..." I trailed off, my tone quietly affectionate, "are the cutest thing I've ever seen."

"I am not cute," He frowned, and I grinned wider.

"Yes, you are sweetheart," I murmured, kissing his peck that my cheek was against.

Derek's sunshine smile broke out across his lips, his eyes softening. My eyes widened as I realized what I had called him... but we'd just had sex for god sakes! I can bloody well call him sweetheart if I want to!

"You like that, huh sweetheart?" I said it again, and Derek licked his lips, eyes sparking their icy blue.

Right, it's still a full moon. As he stared down at me heatedly, I remembered the small detail of werewolf stamina. Damn. I was exhausted, my ass had a full ache going, but couldn't help it as my dick twitched with interest at the thought of going again. Derek's nose twitched, and I knew he could smell my arousal when a hot growl left his mouth. I wasn't sure where my confidence had come from seeing as I was nervous as all fuck an hour ago, but as Derek began to move... I beat him to it. I pushed him onto his back, straddling his hips. Derek's eyebrows shot up in surprise, and then he was smiling a devilish smile up at me. There was a fire in his eyes as his gaze moved across my bare body hungrily, and I bit my lip. It only took seconds for me to become as achingly hard as I had been only a few minutes ago.

I wasn't entirely sure what I was doing, seeing as I'd never done any of this before. But as I slid myself down Derek's legs, stopping when his erection was in my face, I realized I felt safe with Derek. And I wanted to do this. I wanted to taste him, to feel him in my mouth... to make him feel good. I looked up at Derek with wide eyes, and the wolf groaned.

"Fuck Stiles," he breathed, biting his lip as his cock twitched next to me, "You're so beautiful."

I took a deep breath before taking his thick cock into my mouth. The moan that left Derek's mouth was sinful as I swirled my tongue around his head. I followed his lead from before, bobbing my head up and down his length. I heard a loud ripping sound but didn't stop as Derek's hips twitched beneath me. I moved my hands to his hipbones, holding him down, not that he couldn't break my hold if he wanted to. I knew he wouldn't. I kept it up, speeding up as much as I could before very suddenly removing my mouth from him. Derek groaned again, and I kissed each of his hips before sitting up. The werewolf was breathing hard, staring up at me as if I hung the moon. I smiled sheepishly before climbing back up to straddle his hips again. I sat down on him, both of us releasing a moan as his now wet cock slipped against my entrance.