1) Diabetes - a book too sweet, like really sweet.
Between the Lines by Samantha van Leer and Jodi Picoult. I don't like romance but this was just the sweetest book ever!
2) Chicken Pox - a book you've read once, and will never pick up again.
Switched by Amanda Hocking. I really didn't like this book. I read the second book, Torn and I have the third Ascend. I read Torn but I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to reading Ascend.
3) Influenza - a contagious book that spreads like a virus
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan. No words can describe my feelings for this book.
4) The Cycle - a book you read every month, year or often.
The Forbidden Games by LJ Smith. Saying Harry Potter be too predictable. I got The Forbidden Games for Christmas a few years ago from one of the mum's friends and I love it!
5) Insomnia - A book that kept you up all night
Divergent by Veroncia Roth. Again no words can describe my feelings for this book.
6) Amnesia - a book that's forgotten and failed to leave a powerful impression in your memory.
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. Don't judge me! I'll probably end up re-reading it this year.
7) Asthma - A book that took you're breath away
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
8) Malnutrition - A book that lacked food for thought
Matched by Ally Condie. Nothing happened. -_-
9) Travel Sickness - a book that took you on a journey through time and space
Tigers Curse by Colleen Houck