Note: Sorry if you find there are random letters missing from words. Some keys on my key board aren't pressing correctly.
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Sometimes, it depends on how I'm feeling I guess. I can get headaches sometimes but be perfectly fine other times.
2. Which author's writing style is completely unique to you and why?
I really like writing style in Ella Enchanted. (The movie sucked by the way)
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
I think you guys all know this one. Harry Potter! and my three points ar: The characters were so much better in HP, HP has a stronger plot and It is my childhood.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books...)?
I usually have all my books and other things in a backpack. A Harry Potter backpack! Besides books I usually have my phone, headphones, my purse, my camera and my Rexona Dance body spray. Ah it smells amazing!
5. Do you smell your books?
Oh my gosh yes! There is nothing better than smell of books! Except the ones at my school's library which strangely all smell like really strong glue.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
I like both! Sometimes its nice to have illustrations but in some books it just wouldn't be good.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn't quality writing?
Between the Lines by Samantha van Leer and Jodi Picoult. I know a lot of people didn't like this or think it was good, but I fell in love with it and read it in a day.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
When I was about 11, I think, I was talking to my boyfriend, now ex-boyfriend (I was just that cool) on Facebook and at the same time I was stacking up all my books in a big pile. Then I thought it would be fun to stand on top of the pile which involved me crashing to the floor in a mess of paper. Thankfully no books or Dark Chickies were injured. Good thing my boyfriend thought it was hilarious.
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
I have three that are all the same size. They're the Aussie Chomps books that you could get with Green's products for a while. I have Up for Sale by Rachel Flynn, Stella by the Sea by Ruth Starke and The Reall Really High Diving Board by David Metzenthen. I love them so much!
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
I have a massive Stephen King book that has The Shining, Carrie and Misery, which the cover terrifies me.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
Yes I write, as you guys know. I really do want to be an author... or own a cupcake shop. If only I had a blonde friend with a horse. (2 Broke Girls!)
12. When did you get into reading?
I've loved reading forever! Ever since I was like 4 I've loved to read. My parents are big readers so I guess I got the reading bug from them.
13. What is your favorite classic book?
I haven't read any classics. But i have a stack of about ten on my shelf, which I'll get around to one day.
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
I'm still in school and yes I do pretty well in English.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated...what would you do?
Politely say I've already read the book, not metioning that I hated it, and maybe ask if I could exchange it
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
Divergent. I know its well known in the book community, but not as much by the world in general, and it needs to be it's so amazing
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while filming?
18. What is your favorite word?
Elpalpebrate. It means lacking eyebrows. I'!m not sure why we need a word for this but I love it!
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
All of the above!
20. Vampires or Fairies?
Fairies! I mean actual fairies. Not like Wings faeries but like Rainbow Magic, Tinkerbell fairies
21. Shapeshifters or Angels?
22. Spirits or Werewolves?
23. Zombies or Vampires?
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Neither. There are waay too many love triangle books these days and forbidden love is just meh.
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Honestly, I don't like romance. I get annoyed with lovey dovey scenes so I'd rather read a book with action with maybe a few love scenes. But only if its written well. And if its insta-love, I will not be happy at all.