"You are really his daughter." Mysaria teased.

Elaena clicked her tongue and gave Mysaria a look to which she only returned with a chuckle.

"Are you not his daughter?" Mysaria asked.

"I am." Elaena answered.

Mysaria chuckled once more and proceeded to give the two their rooms, their shared room.

"Did Daemon already know you are here?" She asked.

"Not yet. We'll be visiting him after supper." Elaena replied.

Mysaria hummed as the three of them ate their dinner. Mysaria sitting in front of Elaena and Arden on her side, eating peacefully when Mysaria asked her a question that made him cough.

"Pardon, My Lady?" Arden asked, his eyes widened as he looked at Mysaria.

"I asked if you love Elaena." Mysaria repeated.

Elaena sighed and rolled her eyes, sliding the glass of alcohol towards him. Arden took the cup, gulping it down and coughing once more. Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"I... Yes, My Lady. I love Elaena. I am willing to be her whore, her shield, her sword, I would do anything for her." He replied.

Mysaria nodded her head, "You better be or your head will be on the platter." She warned, nonchalantly.

"Stop scaring him." Elaena spoke as Arden scooted closer to her.

"I'm just making sure he won't hurt you. You're my friend and I don't want anything to happen to you." Mysaria muttered.

"I will assure you with my life, Lady Mysaria. I won't hurt your friend." Arden stated.

After supper, Elaena and Arden wore a cloak and proceeded to walk towards the Red Keep, and through the secret passageways Daemon taught her.

Facing Arden, "Stay here. My father won't be pleased to see a boy following me." She spoke.

"I'm already a man-grown, Elaena." He replied.

"Not in front of Daemon." She countered, patted his shoulder as she entered the chambers of Rhaenyra and Daemon.

As the couple – Rhaenyra and Daemon, heard something rumble, Daemon grabbed his sword while Rhaenyra went behind him.

"It is me, father." Elaena stated and removed her cloak.

Rhaenyra gasped while Daemon let his sword go and engulfed his daughter in a hug.

"Wildfire." He mumbled, tightening his hug.

"Father." Elaena answered.

"Elaena." Rhaenyra greeted.

"Nyra." She replied, smiling at her.

Daemon let go of her and placed both his hands on her face, his eyes wandering around her face, searching and checking for any wounds or injuries she obtained which thankfully she did not. Daemon gently pulled her once more and placed a kiss on her temple.

"I missed you so much, my wildfire." Daemon mumbled and placed a kiss on her head.

Elaena smiled, "I missed you too, father." She replied and hugged him back.

"Why didn't you reply to my letters?" Daemon questioned, letting her go as Rhaenyra dragged her, letting her sit on the bed.

"Letters? I've always replied to every letter you've sent to me. I was confused when you stopped sending me, I thought you forgot about me." Elaena confessed, furrowing her eyebrows.

Daemon furrowed his eyebrows and hummed, "I would never forget you, my wildfire." He answered, his thumb caressing her face, gently.

"So, what will happen tomorrow?" Elaena asked.

"Vaemond petitioned for the succession of Driftmark as Lord Corlys obtained a grave wound." Rhaenyra answered.

"Ah, yes. Praying for his fast recovery but before I left, I've won the battle in the Triarchy, in the Stepstones." Elaena spoke.

Rhaenyra widened her eyes while Daemon stared at his daughter, he was beyond proud and his smile widened as he gave Elaena a kiss on her head.

"This will greatly benefit us in the future. We owe you a debt, wildfire." Daemon muttered.

"Anything for my family." Elaena replied.

"Will you be there on the morrow?" Rhaenyra asked.

Elaena nodded her head, "Of course, Nyra." She answered.

After almost an hour or two of talking with them, Elaena decided to go back, refusing the offer of Daemon and Rhaenyra to sleep at the Keep as Arden was patiently waiting for her, she bid her goodbyes and wished them goodnights.