Chapter 13 : Dad

I went to the hospital today with my mom and meet my dad there. I ran over him and hug him so tight. Gosh, i miss him so much. 

"Ahh my little daughter" he said, while hugging me. 

"I'm not little anymore, dad" i complained. 

He chuckled. 

"Gosh i miss you so much, old man" i said. 

"Haha i miss you too little girl" he replied.

Then, i saw my mom slowly entered the room. Well mom and dad was rarely meet each other or even barely never talk. Until now. And i could see a bit awkwardness between them, so i cough a bit, signing them, to talk or even say hi, because they only stare at each other since we get here.

"Uhh hey, Kate" my dad start the conversation. 

"Hi John" my mom replied.

 "Its nice to see you. Again" dad said. 

"To you too" mom replied and smile. 

"So we are complete now" i shouted happily, and winked at Finn, who seems happy either.

We talk and share each other for a moment there. 

"Who's the guy that help you, again i forgot" dad ask Finn. 

"Bradley. Chloe's boyfriend" Finn replied.

My eyes went bold. 

"boyfriend?" Mom asked. 

"He's not my boyfriend!" i yelled. And Finn giggled.

 "I wish i could meet and thank to him" dad said again. 

"Chloe can get you to meet him! He's your lover, text him gurl" Finn yelled. 

"Finn!"

 "Chloe" dad said. 

"Huh?" I said. 

"Uhm okay, i'll call him" i added, and left the room.

I look for brad's contact, and call him. Kinda wishing that he wouldn't pick up. But he pick it up.

 "Uhm hello?" I said. 

"Hey chloe! I miss you, What's up?" He added. 

"I was kinda thinking that you probably could come over to the hospital?" I said, kinda stuttering. 

"Yeah sure, when?" He ask. 

"Uhm now" i said. 

"Shut up!" He said. 

"Excuse me?" I said a bit louder.

 "Oh sorry, not you, Chloe. It's for the boys" he said. 

"Oh uhm" i said. 

"I'll see you soon" he said, and close the phone. Uhm okay. 

"He's on his way" i said while entered the room again. And i saw a lightly smile on my dad, mom and Finn's face.

1 hour later, i heard a knocked, that must be him. 

Brad.

 I just want to stood up, to open the door. 

"I'll open" mom said, make me sat down again.

"Bradley!" My mom said. 

"Hello Mrs. Keegan" brad replied, giving my mom a hug. 

"Hello, and i know you must be Bradley" my dad said. 

"Hello, Mr. Keegan. Its a pleasure to meet you" brad replied and shake my dad's hand. 

"Pleasure to meet you too, Mr......" My dad replied. 

"Simpson, sir" brad said again. 

"Ahh, yes. Its such a pleasure to meet you too, Mr. Simpson" my dad added.

Then, he hug Finn. When brad saw me, he give me a lightly smile and i smile back. He come closer to me and give me a hug, i was kinda surprise, because i didn't expect that he would do that. 

"Your hair smells good" he whispered, which make me giggled and also blushed. We talk a bit there.

~~~

"I think i should go home" Brad said, while stood up. 

"Like right now?" I said. 

Shit! Did i just said that? Okay, i admit that i really enjoy the time that he was here, but i couldn't admit it like that. 

"Hem...someone don't want me to go home" he said, teased. I rolled my eyes. 

"Its good to talk with you Mr and Mrs. Keegan" brad added and hug them one by one. 

"To you too, bradley" my mom replied. 

"Hey Simpson, maybe we could known each other more and also your family, what if you guys come over on Saturday night, to have dinner with us?" My dad said. 

Omg! Its totally brilliant! 

"I'd love too" Brad replied with a smile. 

"Its an excellent idea! We could meet the Simpson's!" My mom yelled, which make me giggled a bit. 

"Okay, see you soon" brad yelled at them, while me and him living the room.

"That's was...." Brad said, when we were outside. 

"Embrrassing" i added, while i close my face with my hand. He giggled. 

"I want to say ,good, actually" he said. 

"I know that my parents was too much, specially my mom" i said and rolled my eyes. 

"No way, they look great" he said. 

"Ehm..yeah" i sigh. He looked at me. 

"What?" I said. 

"Why you act like that?" He asked. 

"Nothing, it just... Awkward. I mean they were divorce. But, i could see that they still love each other, and they don't want to admit it! Gosh. I hate when they act like that!" I said, and sat down on the chair near the door, and close my eyes. 

"Sorry to know that" he said and sat beside me. I nodded and smile.

 "Its just hard for me" i said, sighed again. But then he immediately hug me. And again he smells really great! 

"Don't worry, they'll be fine" he said. 

"You know that i'm here for you when you need me, right?" He added. 

"No, you busy with your thing" i said, joking. He poke my cheeks, and made me chuckled.

 "I was joking, and yeah i know. Thanks bytheway" i replied and smile. 

"Your welcome" he said. 

We were stare each other for a moment, then he come closer, and kissed my cheeks. Again. I could feel the butterfly on my stomach flew away. 

Ohmygod. He melted me. 

"See you soon" he whispered. Then left. 

No way, i wouldn't scream in here! Okay,Chloe! Hold that! I can't wait to meet Brad's family!