Bully Jk × Chubby Y/N

A beautiful Thursday morning, a beautiful cute girl groaned pressing her pillow to her ears due to annoying noise of alarm clock that seemed to just get louder. She finally, frustrated to core, snooze her alarm and again fall asleep only to be disturbed again after 5 minutes, she accepting her defeat against the alarm clock sits holding her forehead.

"Yahh~am up now shut it you pain in a$$" she spoke switching the alarm aggressively.

She heads to washroom beginning with her morning routine and getting ready for school though she hated school and more than school what she hated was her body.

Undoubtedly she was a straight A student but unfortunately a loner, she had a very low self-esteem due to her weight, she constantly had faced body-shaming in an unnoticed way by almost everyone in the form of "omo such a beautiful face you have why not loose a bit of weight hun", " umm you should excercise darling (with that wierd scrunchy nose)", " Hey fattie oh I was joking don't take seriously", " I saw a beautiful dress on my way but couldn't bring it's wasn't your size you know" and God knows what else making the 16 year old teen disgusted of herself to the point she hated herself and was scared to face the mirror, none of these constant naggings were a result of concern of people towards her health because if it was anyhow related to health then she was a perfectly able healthy child physically with just a few extra pounds that not really mattered for her medical fitness, all she failed to do was to fit the beauty standards set by the superficial society that ignored her inner beauty not like she wasn't beautiful from outside, she undoubtedly is damn gorgeous, cute and adorable for the world except for button eyed aunties, a few relatives and some jealous b!tches of her school.

Their constant bullying lowered her self esteem to the level that when the school heartthrob Jeon Jungkook proposed her a month ago she thought he was there to make fun of her and ended up rejecting him that hurted Jungkook's ego, never in his life ever had anyone rejected him, his parents are affluent business owners who had pampered their only child since birth, people as if always have begged to be around him because of his class and standard, his physique is yet another feature of him that girls drool on and also he's the captain of school's basketball team. He can't be blamed if suddenly first time in his 17 years of age he gets rejected that too in front of the entire school so in order to seek revenge on y/n, to make her regret and most importantly to be near his crush he chose the only way he could find and was bullying her without knowing he was just making y/n believe that he actually hates her.

Time skip
(At school)

Y/N entered the school feeling nervous because of a new problem that she recently got stuck with called Jungkook.

She nervously lowering her head enters the locker room.

So submissive.

She walks to her locker only to read a note by anyone of those jealous bit¢hes who call themselves Jungkook's fangirls, it read "Go d!e fat $lut"

$lut? When she never even had her first kiss.

She just pulled the note out of the locker still lowering her head, her eyes were filled with tears that threatened to fall any moment. She was about to open the locker but was suddenly pinned to it by none other than her hot bully.

He was about to ask about his assignments he asked her to complete but seeing her teary eyes his intimidating orbs suddenly softened only to look even ferocious the next moment, he screamed making the entire corridor including y/n flinch "WHO MADE YOU CRY? WHAT ARE YOU CRYING, NOTHING SHOULD BOTHER YOU EXCEPT ME IT'S ONLY F*©KING JEON JUNGKOOK'S RIGHT"
She got more scared and cried louder that now her sobs were audible he gently repeated though were replied by sobs only.