ꜰɪʀᴇᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ | ʏ.ʙ

TW: Nightmares, Mention of Past Trauma (Nightmares), Emotional Distress, Separation Anxiety, Fluff, Fireworks (I don't know if i should add that when you can't hear it)

A/N: Astro is Morgan's sister, hope you enjoy reading or re-reading this chapter i hope you can comment so i know you like it
════ •°• :💫: •°• ════

Astro is rudely awoken by someone shaking her firmly she groans tiredness escaping her lips as she opens her eyes slowly, her eyes scan the room looking behind her heartaches at the sight of her sleeping girlfriend clinging to her hearing her slow breathing but her face falls confused when she heard a sniff causing her to look in front of her slowly seeing a terrified look on Morgan's face as she cried.

"As-Astro, I had a b-bad dream" Morgan tries to explain through her loud sobs making Astro look at her concerned before hearing Yelena groan making her stop moving hoping that Morgan didn't make another sound.

"Did you go to mum?" Astro yawns making Morgan shake her head, "why sweetheart, are you scared to wake her up?" Astro questions making Morgan nod shyly "do you want to sleep with me?" Astro questions softly which caused Morgan to nod excessively as she wipes her tears away and climbs up the bed and into Astro's arms.

"Astro?" Morgan whispers hugging into Astro's front as she thought of the nightmare again Astro's hold on her tightens as she felt her body language change as she hums in response

"Do you get nightmares?" Morgan questions getting comfortable as she looks at her big sister.

"Yeah, i still get them, but i know i'm safe here" Astro tells the scared girl, as her eyes fight to stay open.

"because you have Yelena to hug your worries away?" Morgan questions nervously as she sees that Astro is trying to sleep, Astro laughs softly as she kisses Morgan on the forehead making Morgan smile.

"Yeah, Yelena makes me feel safe," Astro whispers as she starts playing with Morgan's hair causing her to feel sleepy

"that's good" Morgan whispers as she she falls asleep making Astro kiss her on the head het again.

Astro falls asleep, Yelena wakes up a little groaning as she goes to the bathroom when she comes back seeing Morgan hugging Astro as they're asleep, she remembers hearing some talking but she yawns and kisses Astro's temple before turning around and scrunching up Astro's baggy white-shirt into her hands as she fell asleep again.

════ •°• :💫: •°• ════

Astro wakes up groaning as she is being rudely shaken by Morgan again,

"I see you stole my girlfriend last night?" Yelena playfully acting upset making Morgan look at Yelena but apologies as she taps Astro on the forehead 5 times making a grumble escape Astro's lips as her eyes open slightly but as soon as the harsh lighting hit them she closes them again as she readjusts to the light she sits up and looks at her girlfriend making her sigh as Morgan's in here so she can't do what's she does every morning to Yelena [Not what your dirty minds are thinking of, just pecks her on the lips a 1000 times until she's awake properly]

"Morgan, what do you want for breakfast?" Astro questions as she yawns sitting up a little before putting Morgan on the floor as she moves the hair out of her face that was bothering it kept falling making Astro huff. Yelena sees this she takes a hair band that was on her bedside table and gives it her girlfriend who smiles thankfully as she watches Yelena cuddle up into the sheets closing her eyes tiredly.

"your breakfast wraps" Morgan squeals as she jumped up and down on the balls of her feet as she waited for Astro to get up of her bed.

"how about you go get dressed and i'll be in the kitchen waiting for you?" Astro suggests to the small girl making her smile brightly and leave.