"I'm not sure I can trust anyone here to be honest. His eyes made it look like he was about to swallow me whole."

"He'd probably try" Dominic scoffed.

"These people are like vampires. They'll suck the life out of you for real" his eyes never met yours as he spoke.

"What do you mean?" You pried, hoping to gain some insight on the industry which you dove into head first.

"Oh you know. One minute you're signing a paper, next thing you know you're at one of these parties doing coke in a bathroom with these weirdos. Telling them your life story, just so they can go and tell someone else. Then you wake up the next day with somebody you don't even know in your bed. They're sneaky. It's all a set up. Nothing is accidental." He spoke nonchalantly, taking a strawberry in a stick and swirling it around in the chocolate fountain.

"What the fuck..." you didn't really know what else to say. You weren't sure why he was sharing this information with you, someone who could easily be just like these other people he referred to. Maybe he had been dealing with it enough that at some point he just stopped giving a fuck.

"What? You can't tell? Can't feel their eyes on your neck?" He chuckled a bit, biting the strawberry from the side of his mouth and giving you a small smile, wiggling his fingers in a show of spookiness.

"I mean. A little, I guess. They've got that crazy look in their eyes sometimes, but I think it's just the lighting in here or something. Makes it look all spooky and shit."

"Yeah. Or the coke..." he replied. That one didn't sound like a joke at all. You stayed silent, and he turned his head to the side, shrugging in a sense, and moving forward with the conversation.

"Mhm. You gotta have a plan to get out of that stuff though. Can't rely on good old me forever" he taunted. It was a joke, but maybe not a funny one.

"Who told you I didn't have a plan? I didn't ask for help Mr. Perfect. You chose to, remember? I had it aaaaall under control" you joked back.

He stepped closer, and you looked into his eyes. He brought his pointer finger up to your chin, smirking and touching the edge of one of his canines with the tip of his tongue.

"We both know you didn't stand a chance on your own" you could smell some of the alcohol on his breath, but it was still minty. It was intoxicating. Maybe the drink you had earlier was affecting you a bit too. His bright smile surely did something to you. You wouldn't mind if he came closer. If he let you smell the mint on his breath a little longer. You looked down at his finger, then back at him. He didn't move it, his eyelids half lidded. He made you nervous, that sexy motherfucker.

"If I didn't know any better I might think you're trying to have me be one of those random people you wake up in bed with" you joked a bit, sensing his flirtatious energy. It took two to tango, and goddamn did you know how to tango. You looked at him some more, waiting as he ran his tongue over his lips quickly. He removed his finger from your chin.

"My bad. I'm insulted you would think I'm one of these blood sucking little monsters, but I guess I can't blame you. Haven't done anything to prove otherwise." His smirked stayed on his face, but he created distance between the two of you. You mentally slapped yourself. He was right, but you also didn't care. You wanted him to be close again. You weren't scared of him. His eyes didn't get dark like Mr. Nixons. You wouldn't mind waking up next to him in the morning. But that was a bit of a stretch.

You reminded yourself to keep calm and control yourself. Your image, remember? You couldn't just be sleeping around with the first celebrity that gave you lustful eyes.