𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈.

❝ i just want everything to be normal again

i just want everything to be normal again.

dami's pov

i woke up in a hospital bed and could see jay asleep in a chair in the corner of the room. "jay, get ya gay ass up." i tried to yell at him.

he jumped up and looked around. "is desi alright?" i asked him. i had so many questions. "i can call her if you want." he said pulling out his phone.

i heard the phone ring a couple a times and she didnt answer. shortly after that she called back. "sorry, dd was on the other line." she explained.

jay handed me the phone. "whats up desii." i coughed/laughed. damn i'm in a whole lot of pain. "damiir? ARE YOU OKAY?" she yelled to the phone.

"like nothing even happened." i laughed, knowing damn well i was lying. gotta be strong for ya baby sis. "i'ma get the crew together and we gonna be there." she explained to me.

"is that dami?" i could hear darrian ask. "whats up ddottttt." i coughed. "hey cuzzooo." he laughed. "alright my bitch ass nurse finna come in here." i sighed.

i hung up the phone and handed it back to jay. "they gonna be here." i mumbled to him. "alright for sure." he nodded.

✮✮✮
desi's pov

i quickly got ready and got an outfit together. ethan got ready after darrian and then we all headed out.

i pulled out my phone to text dd because i wanted him to come too. i don't understand why darrian would tell him that wack ass shit.

 i don't understand why darrian would tell him that wack ass shit

me
WE GOIN TO VISIT DAMIIIIII
dyk the hospital ?

david 🗣️
is da one arnd da block?

me
yes sir

david 🗣️
I'ma be thea
read

i got excited to see dami and we took the subway there. shortly after that ride we made it to the hospital.