Chapter 20

(Unedited)

Julian's POV

After dinner, I kissed my mother goodbye. She suggests that I sleep over but I immediately disagree. I still want to see Rita and make things up to her.

And as I drive out of the gates of my mother's home, I decide to drop by at a store to get her favorite drink. I also stop at a florist to get her her favorite bunch of flowers. Carnation. I make my final stop at a jewelry store, making sure to pick a very beautiful white gold necklace with a diamond pendant. She's going to like it and once I hand these over to her, she'll instantly forgive me. I know she loves gifts and it's a heavy love language for her.

Once I have made all the purchases, I gently place them at the back seat of my car before slipping into my car. The next thing I do is pick up my phone. I need to give her a call before paying her a visit.

She doesn't pick at the first call but at the second ring of the third call, she picks up.

"Hey, baby. Are you home?"

"Yes." She replies stiffly.

"Uhm, I'm on my way to your apartment. Just called to tell you."

There's a scoff at the other side of the phone. She's really angry. "If you have the time to come, you can. I have no issues with that."

"Alright then. I'll be there in less than thirty minutes."

The call ends and I rev up my engine.

By the time I get to her apartment, it's almost eleven o'clock. The elevator ride to her floor is short and I have no time, so I am knocking on her door.

She opens up and I see that she's dressed in her nightgown. She looks really sexy and the only thing on my mind right now is how I'd fuck her before her trip. I want her to think about me after tonight. That way, she'd rush back here after her shoot.

But then, she's not looking at me with a smile on her face. She has a frown on and as she let me in, she leaves the door for me to close after myself.

"You look nice, babe."

Rita turns and gives me a stiff smile. "Thank you, Julian."

"Julian?" I frown. "You rarely call me that. Are you mad at me?"

Rita shakes her head. "Bold of you to ask me that question. You don't know how annoyed I am by that question."

I walk towards her. There's a flower hidden behind my back and in between the bouquet, I have placed the box of necklace. "I know you are mad at me. And I'm sorry for asking you that question."

Slowly, I take out the bunch of flowers from behind my back. Rita gives it a frown and reluctantly collects it. She smells the flowers but doesn't smile. But I already know that she is no longer mad at me.

The necklace box comes next. Going over to her table, she gently drops the flowers and opens the box. Her eyes widens when she sees the necklace and she smiles.

"Oh, my God. You got me white gold. Thank you so much, baby." She says with a broad smile on her face.

"You're no longer mad at me?" I ask with a cheeky grin on.

"I am. What makes you think I am not?"

"You just called me baby instead of Julian. That's enough for me to know that you're no longer mad at me."

Rita bursts into laughter. She drops the box on the table and quickly grabs the bunch of flowers. "I'm going to place this in a water vase. I'll be right back."

While Rita goes to her kitchen to get a glass vase, I take a seat and wait for her. It's almost twelve and I have to go home. I have a long day ahead.

Rita is back after a few minutes with a smile on her face. She picks up the necklace and tries to hook it around her neck but she is unable to. Seeing that she's having a hard time putting it on, I stand to my feet and take the necklace from her hand.

My knuckles graze the nape of her neck and she shuts her eyes immediately. I know how much effect I have on her and that is what I use to my own advantage.

Placing my lip on her warm neck, I feel her breath bitch. She's wearing a thin strapped nightie and slowly, I take it off to reveal her taut breasts.

"Damn, you look so beautiful, my love." I whisper as I plaster kisses all over her body. She moans a little and I take it as a cue to go full on her.

Turning her to face me, I capture her lips in mine, kissing her passionately and inciting moans of pleasure from her. In no time, she wraps her arm around me and begins to kiss me fervently. My hands find her thighs which I aid in lifting her up. Her legs wrap around.

Her room is our next destination and while we kiss, I gently lay her on the bed. By now, we're both breathing heavily. I finally pull off her gown and she's naked, bare before me. I ogle at her beautiful body before leaning into her and peppering kisses down her body.

My lips find her taut nipples and I suck on it while fumbling with the other. Her cries fill the room, saturated with desire. My other hand finds her warmth. She writhes beneath me and I quickly find my stance. My mouth leaves her nipple and focuses on going down on her while stimulating her clit.

"Fuck! I love it when you do it like that, Julian. I love you so much!"

I stiffen when she says those words out loud. Trying to ignore those three words she said to me, I unzip my pants, freeing my erect cock.

"Fuck me, Julian. I have missed you so much."

At those words, I thrust into her with every ounce of my strength.