Summary and Warnings

*THIS IS A REMAKE OF MY STORY LIVING IN MY SISTER'S SHADOW*

* I DO NOT OWN OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS. I OWN HAROU AND A FEW OTHER MINOR OCS I MIGHT THROW INTO THE MIX*

Title: Heal Me (?)

Summary: Harou Fujioka hasn't had the most pleasant life, but at the same time it wan't the worst. His mother died before he reached double digits and when she passed his home life broke. His father was always at work and the icy hands of depression ensnared him soon after. In his time of weakness Harou's health deteriorated and he resorted to inflicting wounds to himself to try and fill the void inside him. He hid the scars for years but he was falling deeper and deeper into the abyss and he needed help. The new school year was around the corner and Harou decided it was time. He needed to fight and foremost he needed to heal. The question is though, can he? After the years of secrets and lies could he truly get better? Well time could only tell.

Warnings: Will contain mentions of self-harm, attempted suicide, suicidal thoughts, depression, anxiety, gay and straight relationships, and maybe polyamorous relationships (This list might be altered or added to)