B.I.T.C.H.

RWBY x Male Reader
D.I.D male reader

______________________________________

Y/N L/N died... Along with the rest of his Alters.

On the upside... He got isekai'd to his favorite show of all time!!!

There is... ONE slight problem...

God didn't account for your Dissociative Identity Disorder!

So... The 'GIFTS' that god has given you... HAS BEEN SPLIT AMONG YOUR ALTERS!

So now you have to act like the mature one, making sure your... Rebellious alters follow your plans!

And your plans... Is to give EVERYONE (who deserves it) a grand, happy ending!

.

.

.

You, along with your 3 alters must work through your differences, and work together... Though, that proves to be a somewhat of an impossible thing to do.

Y/N, AKA RED, is the fanatic! RWBY is your passion! Your knowledge on RWBY is unmatched!

And the rest of your alters... (you named them after the colors of RWBY, cuz you're just THAT addicted to it)

Y/N 2.0... AKA Yellow... Is the shy one... Though he may be shy... He will do ANYTHING to make sure nobody gets hurt! So, he's learned a LOT of hand-to-hand combat, just to make sure he can protect OG Y/N's body! If it came down... He would probably even use his own body to tank hits.

Y/N 3.0... AKA BLACK... Is the... TOO serious one... Although he may keep to himself all the time... He's surprising a MASSIVE weapon junkie! Give him any weapon and he'll use it to its full potential like a MASER!

Y/N 4.0... AKA WHITE... is... Insane... He's a young alter, so he's quite rebellious... His skills are... Absolutely nothing... He's a god damn liability to the team... Except for the fact that the BEST PART OF GODS "GIFT" WAS GIVEN TO HIM! But he's too dangerous to be given control of the body! He's an unpredictable psychopath!

Maybe soon Y/N will learn to work together with his Alters...

If that ever happens... You Demons HAVE to be there to see it all unfold!

.

.

.

Love interest? Y/N has a LOT of crushes in RWBY... But he can't actually date anyone there... Because one way or another, they will get paired with each other, leaving Y/N... A hopeless romantic...

UNLESS...