[🦋] Christmas Day - Tennessee x Fem! Reader

Sorry if it's so short. Fluffs take longer but I'm used to Angst.

Requested.

A/n: Please do not fight over gender specific gifts in the comments. My parents didn't believe in "gender specific gifts" meaning I had GI Joes, Barbies, Hot wheels and Baby Dolls all the same time.

Karens stay out of my comments, you will be deleted.

Tennessee snuggled up to you, it was Christmas Morning, a chill was in the air. It was roughly around six in the morning.

"Good morning angel," Tennessee murmured in your ear. His accent made it seem much more sexier.

"Good morning," you replied still sleepy.

Savannah and Nashville's yells came running through the house. "Santa came!" They yelled.

Their yelling woke up an eight month old Memphis, he was crying from his room.

"Their up," You murmured.

Tennessee groaned. "Hopefully they will go back to bed."

The door came open and the two oldest kids came running in.

"Mama, Daddy wake up," they squealed jumping on the bed.

Tennessee stretched. "Alright we're up what is it?"

"Santa came," Nashville said. He was about 2, Savannah was 4.

"Alright go on into the living room, we'll be there in a minute. Daddy and Momma needs coffee first and to check on your brother." Tennessee turned his head towards you as you raised up.

The kids took off to the living room.

"So much for sleeping in," you said.

Tennessee fed Memphis his bottle and unwrapped his presents, while you helped the two oldest with their gifts.

Savannah got a baby doll, countless barbies, an RC chevy truck, hot wheels, dress up stuff for her huge imagination and a bunch of stuff for arts and crafts.

Nashville got hot wheels, arts and crafts stuff, a football, nerf gun and an RC mustang.

Memphis got a bunch of baby toys. He didn't care since he was a baby.

Tennessee got you a necklace with the kids's birthstones and you got him a good pocket knife.

"Merry Christmas sweetheart," he said kissing your cheek.

"Merry Christmas baby.