[19]

"I don't know how to do this, Kei."

"The fuck do you mean you don't know how to do this, just suck on it like a lollipop"

"The fuck you mean lollipop, if you're not gonna help then get out" you scoffed, tossing a pillow at him.

"Wait what–" he shot back into reality, letting out a little 'ow' after the pillow landed him squat in the face.

You were sitting near the head of your bed, homework over your notebook, ferociously erasing at the incorrectly solved math problems.

Kei sat near the end of the bed, body facing you but head resting on the wall, daydreaming away while he was supposed to be helping you.

"What are you even thinking about, dude," you sighed.

"Don't call me 'dude', y/n" he scoffed, you let out another exaggerated sigh,

"Let's go downstairs, I think you're just hungry" you suggested, making your way to get up and off the bed. "The fuck about a lollipop" you muttered, he heard, as he too made his way off the bed.

He kinda froze, on edge.

I guess I was pretty distracted,

He felt ashamed over his 'distracting' thoughts.

"Here." You placed a small plate with a slice of strawberry shortcake, accompanied by a glass of milk, in front of Tsukishima, on the counter, as he adjusted his posture, sitting in the chair.

"Are you not gonna eat too?" He followed you with his eyes as you walked around him and took a seat next to him.

You shook your head, "no, I'm not hungry". His gaze remained on you, you noticed after a while and turned your head to look elsewhere.

"Here" he shoved the fork with a small piece of cake in front of your mouth, he was used to your recent bad habits, aka only eating at most two meals a day with a snack or two in between.

You eyed the slice, giving in as he swayed the fork back and forth in front of your eyes, "what's wrong? You've been really quiet today," he smiled at you as you munched on the cake.

You finished swallowing the cake, "I'm just frustrated, or nervous— I don't know" you sighed, "exams are coming up and I don't understand that math bs at all" you ran your hands through your hair, feeling completely hopeless.

He frowned, "stop sighing."

You let out another purposely obnoxious sigh, Kei chuckled. He reached out to grab you, "don't stress, it's not good for you. I'll help you, you'll do okay, y/n. Exams start on Monday? It's Saturday, you have plenty of time to study." He pulled you into a hug, squeezing you in his arms.

You slightly tensed up, still not used to such contact with Kei. But quite quickly you loosened up, melting into the hug, hearing his heart beat though his chest.

"Let's just finish the cake, go upstairs and study some more, okay?" He rubbed your back.

"Yeah, okay" you smiled, he smiled as well.

Suddenly the front door swung open and in came Yū, skipping joyfully with a small bag of fried chicken in his right hand.

"Y/N, STOP CUDDLING HIM" Yū almost let the bag in his hand slip onto the floor. "TSUKISHIMA. WE SAID FIVE FEET OF A DISTANCE AT ALL TIMES." He accusingly pointed at the boy as you and Kei basically almost fucking stumbled out of your seats.

"YŪ SHUT UP. I TOLD YOU FIVE FEET WAS UNREASONABLE SO SHUT IT." You argued back.

"NO YOU'RE GONNA GET RABIES."