They saw that Lu Afu was promoted from a chef to the boss's partner, and his income jumped to another level in an instant. They were also very envious, and they looked forward to one day being able to change from a chef to the boss's partner.

    Jiang Hui and Ye Ningxiang also gave them encouragement and hoped that they would work harder to pass the assessment when opening a branch and then advance to the next level.

    The upstairs compartment was also given to these employees to live in, and Jiang Hui's family moved to live in the apartment building.

    During the renovation of the God of Kitchen Gourmet Flagship Store, it began to recruit workers.

    Jiang Hui recruited five chefs, ten cooks, fifty waiters, and twenty handymen.

    She is also equipped with ten almighty simulation robots to ensure the safety of guests and staff.

    The flagship store covers an area of ​​15,000 square meters, divided into banquet halls, VIP rooms, lobby area and kitchen.

    Jiang Hui designed a large banquet hall of 3,000 square meters, a medium-sized banquet hall of 2,000 square meters, a small banquet hall of 1,000 square meters, and two small banquet halls of 500 square meters.

    These banquet halls are suitable for all major units and company factories to hold festive dinners, or hold wedding banquets, birthday banquets, full moon banquets and other projects.

    There are five VIP private rooms of 200 square meters, ten of 100 square meters, twenty of 50 square meters, thirty of 30 square meters, plus a super large kitchen of 1,000 square meters.

    The remaining more than 3,000 square meters are the spacious and bright lobby area and corridors.

    The lobby was also decorated in partitions, using all the spiritual plants that Jiang Hui bought from the Immortal Cultivation Plane.

    All guests will feel a fresh air when they walk into the Chef God flagship store, making people feel very comfortable and at ease when they sit and eat here.

    Jiang Hui's family of four lived on the twelfth floor of the apartment building.

    The twelfth floor is a top-floor duplex building, which is very high-end and beautifully decorated. It looks like a mansion at first glance.

    They lived in the largest apartment with three-sided lighting. It was a thousand square meters, and it was a duplex. The entire rooftop on the top floor also belonged to her family.

    Jiang Hui planned to make good use of such a large rooftop to grow some spiritual plants, fruits and vegetables.

    Thinking that many people would get drunk while eating and wanted to find a place to sleep here, Jiang Hui discussed with Ye Xiaoyu again and turned one of the Twin Towers into an apartment-style hotel.

    Ye Xiaoyu agreed without saying a word.

    Their twin buildings are even more complete after they have a hotel.

    Calculated in this way, all the industries of their twin buildings have solved the employment problem of more than 2,000 people in Jiangcheng.

    There are also several factories that they have opened for more than half a year, and the number of workers has also exploded to six or seven thousand.

    Their Wanjiecheng Industrial Park has already solved the employment problem of tens of thousands of people for the Jiangcheng government.

    Not to mention, Wanjiecheng Industrial Park will bring them Jiangcheng City government a lot of tax revenue, and drive many people around to do business and get secondary employment.