Chapter 6- Secrets in our Reflections.

Chapter 6

Secrets in our Reflections.

Teagan

*

"Someday, I’ll be living in a big old city,
And all you’re ever gonna be is mean.
Someday, I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me,
And all you’re ever gonna be is mean.
Why you gotta be so mean?"

*

"Turn that stupid music down!"  My brother, Percy, screamed from downstairs. I rolled my eyes at him, even though he couldn't see. "Don't roll your eyes at me!" Ok, scratch that. He can see me, I think....

"Whatever!" Was the only comeback I could come up with right now. 

"Teagan! Get down here, now! The party is about to start!" Percy, again, yelled up at me, obviously anxious. Oh and today is Friday night, four days after the cafeteria blow up. I also found out from my brother Nate, that after River and I left, he walked out on Carrie, which I didn't believe at first because Luke is..well..a pushover, and left school campus. 

"Coming!" I yelled back as I put on the finishing touches of my party outfit. Well it wasn't really a party outfit. It was just a off-the-shoulder black top with white shorts and my black converse. I applied some eyeliner, mascara and lastly was my favorite diamond necklace, that my dad got me when I was 10..before he died....

My mind kept drifting back to the wolf I met the other day...I knew for sure he was an Alpha and I instantly knew it was Luke. But why did I feel so drawn to him? Though, when I saw that his clothes were gone, I started laughing at how funny that was. And the fact that he left around the time the wolf showed up, so it makes sense.

I sighed and looked in the mirror at my reflection. The girl in the mirror had a sort of aura to her that screamed, 'whore'. The short-shorts, the seducing off-the-shoulder, and tomboy converse. She wasn't wearing too much make up but that was a trap because she wasn't innocent or sweet and definitely no daddy's girl. She had permanent smirk that made her look sexy to guys and a bitch to girls. She was heartless, ruthless. This wasn't the girl her dad raised or would have even wanted. No, that girl in the reflection, she is not the real Teagan Lauren Landers. No, the real Teagan Landers wouldn't have lost their virginity because of a rape, nobody knows of? No, she would still be the happy-go-lucky girl. But no, the real Teagan wouldn't have just one best friend or be hated by every female population in the school. She would be loved. Not hated. But that's life. It sucks. The real Teagan Landers is gone...

Forever.

You know what they say. If you can't be true to yourself...Who can?

*

"In the night I hear 'em talk, the coldest story ever told
Somewhere far along this road he lost his soul
To a woman so heartless
How could you be so heartless?

*

Copyright 2011© Lovesoreel

Sorry for the shortness but this is really a filler. You had to see what Teagan thought of herself and such. And it has some key stuff that will be coming later. So keep a look out! :D Ugh, my life sucks right now..

Video on the right: None is the lyrics in this chapter go with it. >>>>