"You really do."

"Thanks for showing me that." She scoffed before hanging up. She left me in a thick silence with my PS5 running loudly creating white noise. I know she was angry because she'd never just cut off the phone like that. Shit.

.....

As we walked through the gate to leave the school premises Nana tapped my arm, pointing to Jayda who was walking just ahead of me, linked arms with Adam.

"Ohh so you knew too? That's nice." Jayda said to Michael who was on the other side of her. "I thought his bestfriend would've told his girlfriend if anything was going on." She added, cutting her eye at him.

I didn't know how she felt, all I know is when she gets angry just prepare yourself for death innih. She can get real scary sometimes, and I sometimes forget i'm taller than her by like a whole foot and older than her too, but I still may not stand a chance.

"Word, L bestfriend." Adam chuckled.

"Don't get mad at me, he said it to Nana, and she told me." He shrugged.

"Mm, so this happened when?" She asked, composure and everything was gathered. Her healed was tilted and her face was scrunched a little with her eyes piercing into Nana's.

......

(Jayda's POV)

"Mm, so this happened when?" I asked Nana. I stood in front of her with my head tilted and my eyes squinted.

At this point in time Seven just looked like a piece of shit in my eyes. As soon as I know whether this is true or not, I'll should know whether I should stab Seven in his thigh or not.

"Like around Christmas time, right before you left for Jamaica."

"Damn." I chuckled. On the inside I didn't know what was going on, but I know I just didn't feel good. I looked at Adam, who looked as shocked as me, but I didn't show it. But it was like I felt a lightning bolt strike through my body almost.

It's like my biggest fear had come true. All my life i've been an inconvenience. All my life i've felt like a liability, or just dead weight. Just someone that has to be seen and not heard. I felt as though even if he spoiled me, listened to me and said he 'loved me' that might not have meant shit. I still love him more than he 'loved' me. And now his actions just don't seem genuine.

"You good?" Seven asked me. You good? I scowled inside, questioning whether to slap him. I turned around and started to walk back to the school, ignoring the angry tears that were trying to escape my eyes. My fists balled up tighter and tighter and I only let go when I heard my name being called.

"Jayda!" I turned around and saw the way they looked at me. Pity, regret, sorrow, empathy, analysing their faces one by one, if I could disappear now I really would.

(Nana's POV)

Jayda's face turned dark, I feel so bad but just not guilty anymore. Maybe I could've told her another day? I thought to myself. The hold on my heart was heavy, as I stood beside Seven. He looked unbothered but the tension between us was too thick.

"I told you." He told me, as he turned around and walked into the corner shop.

Flashback

"Jay." I said quietly. She was sat beside me on her phone. This whole day i've just been thinking about what could happen if I told her.

"What." She said to me. She turned to face me and immediately I knew I couldn't tell her. But for the sake of our relationship, and hers and Sevens.

"I wanna.. tell you something." I said sceptically.

"Tell me.. what?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Uhh, let's go outside." I was hesitant, trying to beat around the bush so she could make the connections and find out herself so it wouldn't be as bad.

"Just say it." She said to me, leaned up against the lockers.

"Sevensaidhelovesme." I said out of anxiety.

"Repeat that."

"Seven.. Said he loves me, like he said a 'different typa love?'" I explained. "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault." She replied blankly.

"Yeah, I think he was drunk too." I chuckled, realising that it wasn't funny at all and trying to make the situation less awkward only made it more uncomfortable.

"Well you know what they say." Jayda shrugged. "Drunk words are sober thoughts, thank you." She hastily stood up and walked back into the classroom.

I saw her sit down in her chair, crossed arms, crossed legs and a cross face. She glared at Seven intently, I couldn't even try to guess what was going on inside her head at all, probably murdering him, or me, or the both of us.

"Are you ok?" I asked her and got no reply. She stared deeply and intently into Sevens eyes, as he spoke to Adam, Michael & his girlfriend.

"Seven." I said. And he looked at her then me. "Shit." He whispered.

"Wow." Jayda laughed to herself.

"What happened now?"'Adam yelled. "You guys actually don't tell me anything." He continued standing up. "I swear Seven, you can't even keep a girl." He said even louder as he left the classroom.

"Word." Jayda said, standing up too.

End Flashback

"It's cool, we can talk about it later." Jayda said, pivoting on her feet and walking back up to the school.

.....

A/N: It's been months damn😩
this isn't even proofread

i suffered some bad writers block over Christmas and new years but i'm backkkk!

vote and comment yall x

jaydalool xx