17: top 10 anime betrayals

🕸️🕷️✧・゚: *🕷️✧・゚:*🕸️*:・゚✧🕷️*:・゚✧🕷️🕸️

"Remember, with great power comes great responsibility."

-Uncle Ben, Spider-man, 2002.

🕸️🕷️✧・゚: *🕷️✧・゚:*🕸️*:・゚✧🕷️*:・゚✧🕷️🕸️

"okay so what's the game plan, bros? we just walk in there, steal the data and check out the animals, then leave?"

vernon shook his head getting out of the car. "it's not that simple, but basically yeah, won."

mingyu got out of the driver's seat. "well, for starters, we're going to have to take this bad boy," he pulled out a thumb drive out of his pocket, holding it up in the air, "and put it in one of the computers. i downloaded some simple software from somewhere on the internet that allows me to control other computers and look through data from my own laptop, and put it on this thumb drive. it's kind of like a screen mirroring software. i can basically take control of a computer's cursor and look through it from my own device."

"yep, and i believe that's going to be the only difficult part," vernon shoved his hands in his pockets, "finding out whether or not there are anymore mutant animals and determining for sure that they came from here is easy. we just go on the tour and sneak off when we get to the corridor that has those weird storage rooms. i've done it once, i can do it again."

wonwoo shut his car door. "okay, sounds good. the thing is, i'm not too sure where you would find computers to put the thumb drive in."

mingyu pressed a button on his car key, the car emitting a loud beep next to them as it locked. beep beep lettuce. "we'll have to see. c'mon, i don't want to be late for our tour. it starts in like five minutes and the building is so far away."

"your fault for parking literally on the other side of the parking lot, dumbass."

"fuck you!"

once the three boys finally made it into the actual wencorp building (mingyu parked so damn far that it literally took like three minutes. who takes three minutes to walk across a parking lot smh), the trio walked up to the front desk. mingyu took the lead, resting his arms on the counter in front of him as he plastered a smile onto his face before looking right at the lady behind the counter. "hello!"

vernon and wonwoo shared a look. this was not going to end well... because it was mingyu of course.

the lady behind the front desk gave mingyu a look that reminded vernon of that one confused guy meme. "uh... how may i help you?"

bro forgot her script for a hot second. 💀

mingyu continued to grin. "hi. we're here for the wencorp tour."

"alright, so if you can just sign in so..."

mingyu and the desk lady's conversation faded into the background as vernon noticed something. he nudged wonwoo with his elbow. "hey, won?"