31 Barrister babu Anirudh Roy Chowdhary 🔥🔥

Start from the beginning

Suketu gulped hard. Anirudh asked : Now did you become dumb? where is your voice Suketu? Answer me

Suketu  : She..she is having feelings for me. That's why only she came to me.

Anirudh: Feelings ? what exactly does she have on you? What did she tell you?

Suketu: She . she

Anirudh: why are you stammering Suketu? Culprits stammer but not honest and liable people. What are you thinking again?  Cooking up another story in your brain or feeling shy inside to tell. (He raised his voice and told) come on speak up

Suketu : she wanted a man's touch .
She want someone to cherish her , praise her beauty. As you , her Patibabu had never admired her beauty she started expecting from others.

Bondita closed her eyes in disgust. Anirudh clenched his fists in anger but hardly controlled it. However he should not shout now.

He said : oh so in this entire class leaving everyone she expected love from you, she had feelings for you, she wanted you to praise her. Is it?

Suketu said yes

Anirudh: Then where is your common sense? Why don't you go and complain it to principal sir or to any teacher about her?

As per your statement you are a good boy and sincere student, you don't have black marks in your academics, you haven't been suspended,  you don't ogle at girls and she is the only one who had approached you to manipulate you.

She had shedded two tears and you wanted to become hero for her. That means  if any girl comes and tell her sympathetic story ,  you ..mahaan Suketu ji and your friends  will console the girl, teach her about love and bring her to hotel. Am I right?

Suketu felt offended and said: barrister babu, you are mocking me. Is it wrong to sympathise with my classmate? We are studying in one school and share each other's happy and sorrow. Similarly I shared Bondita's pain and you are mocking me as if it's my fault. Is it even wrong to speak with girl who is my classmate.

Anirudh: oh yeah. It's my mistake only to misunderstand you. Maaf karna.

Ok then answer me about this . Fine she shared her personal problem with you right!? (Suketu nodded) Then what should you do as her true friend? Did you approach her Patibabu to tell her problem on her behalf? If you are selfless and only had wish of her well being what did you do for her? Did you take initiative for her and went to her Patibabu to speak about her feelings? Did you ever try it?

Suketu couldn't say anything. Anirudh then asked : Fine you may have felt hesitated to involve in husband and wife matters, but  you might  have seen Anita masterni and Bondita hanging out together. They are going and coming to school together. Right? Infact everyone of your class know that they share good bonding as teacher and student and like sisters. Atleast did you go and tell to Anita masterni about your friend's problem and seeked her help? Or atleast did you take your girls classmates Neetu, Babita and Richa help to solve Bondita's problem?

Suketu and other boys couldn't reply and started panicking.

Anirudh told in a loud voice : If I drag you to police station and file a complaint on your atrocities then your silence won't work there Suketu. Speak out the truth.

If you three are really genuine what effort did you put for your friend welfare ? Atleast did you suggest her to go and speak with her Patibabu and asked her to express all her doubts to him.

Bondita too felt her Patibabu words as a slap to her personally.  yes rather than she alone suffering in mind she could have discussed with her Patibabu only. She have over assumed that her Patibabu may supress himself and may not tell truth to her and suffer secretly and .. all.