Teddy White

I wake up, head hurting like a thousand bees stung it. I groan in agony. "Oh thank God you're awake!" Jason runs up to me, kissing my cheek softly. "W-What happened?" I ask. "You got hit with a sledgehammer.." He trails off, scratching the back of his neck.

"I got hit with a WHAT?!" I sit up, immediately my head pounding. I groan again and lay back down. "I tried to stop her, Ted, I really did." He says, rushing to my side. "Wow, you really do care about me..Its not even a big deal." I chuckle. "Not a big deal? NOT A BIG DEAL?! Teddy, you almost died..." He yells, pacing up and down the hospital room. I frown. "Well, didn't you ever get hurt?" I ask

He shakes his head and looks at me. "The only thing that hurt me was when you got hurt...I promise that I will never let that happen to you again..." He says. Wait, did I just see a tear fall down his cheek? He really does care for me.

I grab his face and kiss him. It's not a rough one its a sweet one. The taste of his lips make me go crazy.

Then, the nurse barges in. "Max is awake....Oh, am I interrupting something?" She asks, her eyes widening a bit when she sees Jason. I don't blame her though, he's a living god.

"Max? She's awake!" I get up, ignoring the pain in my skull and I run to her room. "Max?" But what I saw was terrifying..Its Sarah Croft. "Hello, Teddy.." She smirks. I hear the door slam behind me. I see The Joker. I gasp. "So, this is Teddy?" He starts laughing. "What do you want, Joker." I hiss. "Money. But mainly to kill you. Teddy Grace White." He grabs my chin and looks at my features. "Very beautiful."

I rip my face from his grip. I look at the, now, tied up Max. The Joker pushes me into a seat and ties me up. "Question time." Sarah says, clapping her hands together. "Now, Teddy, where's the files?" Sarah says, grabbing her knife. "The files? What files?" I ask. Sarah slams her fist on a table. "You know what I mean! Where are the files?" She screams. Short temper issues right there. "I don't know what you mean!" I scream back. "Where are the files to your Fathers creation?" She growls. I tense. "I can't tell you. It's a secret. Thats why the files are hidden, dumbo." I say, in a duh tone.

Joker frowns, but I can't really tell because of his makeup. Sarah screams in rage. "Joker, go get the metal arm." Sarah demands. Joker smirks and follows her orders.

"If you don't tell me where the files are, you're little friend her is getting a new arm." Sarah says. I look at Max who looks at me and nods. "Fine..Its-" Max looks at me and yells, "Teddy! Shut up! Don't tell them anything!" I stare at her in shock.

"Joker! Start Plan A!" Sarah starts laughing like a maniac. Joker walks in, with some type of cutting tool and a metal arm. I start shaking my head. "If you touch her I swear I will kill you! You better sleep with one eye open because if you touch her, death is near!" I scream, seeing them grab her right arm, starting to use the cutting tools. I start sobbing.

Max starts screaming in pain. I start screaming with her, fear filling my eyes.

Jason

I hear Teddy's and Max's screams and I knock the door down, seeing The Joker and Sarah finishing putting a metal arm on Max. I see Teddy tied up, sobbing and screaming. "Oh, Jason, how lovely to see you." Sarah giggles.

"Joker, start Plan B." Sarah frowns and narrows her eyes at me. Plan B? Joker grabs Teddy and drags her to the hospital bed and ties her up to it.

Her tears make my heart break. I start running towards her, and when their about to put a helmet on, I put my head under it, feeling every memory and special moment....

Wash away...