Lin Biao was relieved a little, as long as it was not high, it was easy to handle. However, even now he knows the existence of the vanilla, and he knows that there is a black grass next to the vanilla, and he can't act rashly.

After all, even if the two people were repaired to be only mysterious, if he picked the grass, they found the trail. It would be a problem for the two men to be curious about the grass in his hand and to raise their hands.

Lin Biao let Emperor Huang Shan cover up the atmosphere for himself, and then the whole person slammed and slammed a tree. Then the whole person quickly and carefully moved in the direction of the two people, until after crossing a few trees, Lin Biao finally got his eyes on the little vanilla on the ground, and the one next to it Spirit grass.

"This is Xuanhuangcao?" Lin Biao asked Huangshan.

Huang Fushan said, "Well," said: "The appearance of Xuan Huangcao and the inconspicuous, it is precisely because of this, it is not easy to be discovered. I was because I had a good fortune to watch an ancient book, I knew the Xuanhuangcao. Look like it."

It turned out that Lin Biao nodded. Then the whole man went to the distance again, and the two people standing under the tree of the tree he was now standing on. Lin Biao grabbed the trunk with one hand and bowed his head as he looked at the two men.

Looking down, the face of one of the two people entered the sight of Lin Biao. Lin Biao suddenly widened his eyes...

This is not the father of Ling Luo! How could he appear at the junction of Xuan Huangguo and the refining country? Lin Biao frowned, and Ling’s father stood next to a middle-aged woman. Lin Biao guessed that it was Ling’s mother.

With his ears erected, Lin Biao quietly listened to the conversation between the two men.

"You said that our son will still be in Yunqi College?" This is Ling's mother talking.

Ling’s father, Ling Tian, ​​frowned and replied unsurely: “Let’s go there first, we must find the Ling. If you don’t find the Ling, then it’s too late for a month or two. what."

"Oh." Ling's mother was very painful and closed her eyes. "The pressure is too great. Can our son live with it?"

"Can't bear the pressure, how can we be a strong person in the future! Now it's only a mess, maybe we can go back to Lingjia." Ling Tian sighed. "I don't want our son to bear so much pressure, but I have been in this heart for many years. Now your illness has already been cured, and our son is still alive. Without fulfilling that wish, when I really die, it is very difficult to close my eyes. ""

Ling’s mother looked at the painful face, went up and touched his face, and comforted: “You have been to Lingjia now, but they are not giving you a door. You ask the owner, but the owner says Waiting for your son to give up will allow you to recognize your ancestors. Our son will definitely make a living, and he will definitely let you recognize your ancestors."

"It also blames me for being useless. I have lived for so many years, and I have been able to cultivate it for a long time! And at that time, I was still young and frivolous and did a lot of wrong things." Ling Tian sighed: "It is nothing more than nothing." The owner will drive me out of the house."

"This is not all gone...." Ling’s mother smiled.

......

Underneath, Lin Biao did not listen carefully. He just heard Ling Tian talk about Ling Jia, and he recognized his ancestors. These words suddenly flashed some plots in his mind. He vaguely remembered, Ling seems to be in the plot, to Xuan Huangguo. Then I was involved in a lot of things with Xuan Huang’s Ling family. He couldn’t remember the specific plot.