Update thingy

I just thought I should say this, to help lift things off of my shoulders a little. I'm not really taking this novel seriously. I update when I feel like it, not a set schedule. It was originally just this little idea I had when I was younger, and I decided to make it into a story one day.

This is not the genre I want to pursue, nor is it the style of writing I enjoy. I prefer writing third person, and you don't know how many times I have to rewrite a paragraph because I say 'She' instead of 'I'. I'm not 'feeling' this story, so yes, the chapters are short, they're probably rushed and they definitely aren't the best, but I'm doing it for you guys :) I can't thank you enough for actually supporting this story, and I will keep updating until I finish it. At the time being, I am working on a new novel. It is a much different style compared to this, but I hope the future readers of it will enjoy it just as much. Updates may be a little slow, but I will update whenever I can. Keep in mind, I started writing this when I was 12, and still follow the basic format now, but I'm 15 now and have a much different view on things. So, before you judge my writing, just keep in mind this is not the best I can do. Thanks :)