Chapter 311. Lovely session with Angel. (R-18)

Beginne am Anfang

The pleasure was not overwhelming, but their hearts felt full, truly feeling each other inside. Angel was currently a complete blob. The feelings pouring through their recently created connection, the caresses and kisses, the hot waves of soft pleasure invading her body. Angel wanted to melt inside the person holding her so preciously and meld into one. "Yasenia~, Yasenia~."

"I'm here, baby. I'm all yours. Oh... It feels so good inside you, my love. I'm soon going to reach it."

Angel opened her half-closed eyes and wound her arms around Yasenia's neck, bringing her down and asking for it. "Please~, I want to feel your release."

Without delay, Yasenia invaded her mouth with her tongue, and her waist movements changed. Instead of rotating, she went in and out faster, stimulating both further.

The dragoness's and her lover's bodies rocked back and forth until Yasenia's soft grunt reached Angel's ears. "I'm cumming."

Angel felt the rod inside her inflate, and then it burst the white, thick fluid right inside her uterus. Angel's eyes rolled, her body tensed, and her nails dug inside Yasenia's skin, letting out a loud moan. "Ahhh!!!"

The orgasms rocked both women like a storm, electrifying every part of them. Angel's uterus felt hot as the feeling of squirting wouldn't leave her. Yasenia felt her rod throbbing and spurting white semen with each pulse.

Pleasure.

An orgasmic pleasure invaded both their worlds as their mouths continued exchanging saliva in a wet alluring dance.

Yasenia stopped cumming and let out a satisfied sigh. She lifted her upper body without leaving that clenching vagina and looked at the flushed woman below her. The tears of pleasure at the corner of her eyes, the heavy breathing, and the semi-damp long blonde hair created a beautiful scenery.

Yasenia smiled and asked with a pampering tone that sounded sweet as honey in Angel's ears. "Who wants to drink her favorite milk now~?"

Angel looked at Yasenia's heavy breasts and licked her lips. Without teasing her, Yasenia leaned forward, using their height difference as an advantage to bury Angel's head with her milk-filled breast.

The girl didn't lose a second as her mouth immediately latched on the beautiful pink nipple and sucked. Yasenia let her body weight fall onto Angel and felt the milk leaving her breasts. She sighed and started moving her waist again. Nothing too complicated, just up and down, piercing the breastmilk-drinking girl and stirring the semen inside her.

Angel was excited now that she had her mouth filled with the dragoness sweet milk and her insides being massaged again. She used her legs around Yasenia's waist to sync with Yasenia's waist movements, making their pelvis hit.

*Pah.* *Pah.* *Pah.*

The sound of lovemaking continued for an hour straight. Yasenia and Angel didn't only have normal sex. Yasenia wanted her insides filled with Angel's squirt, so they used the special toy to have sex the other way. Yasenia leaned on the headboard, and Angel leaned on Yasenia, her face burning in her breasts and her waist slapping onto Yasenia's.

The way the excited little girl moved, trying to fuck Yasenia as fast as she could because of eagerness, made Yasenia smile and moan. She really liked how Cecile and Angel had been when penetrating her. The look of pure ecstasy as they pierced her vagina and anus was extremely fulfilling.

Angel moaned aloud, "I'm cumming!"

Then, she thrust the dick the deepest she could inside the dragoness's and released all her fluids without restraint.

Yasenia hugged Angel with her arms and legs, and because of their size difference, Angel was basically buried in Yasenia's soft flesh. The feeling of cumming inside the dragoness was heavenly. Yasenia also came, her penis smearing both their bodies with ropes of white cum.