Chapter 4

"Damn, you're such a loser that you can't even get yourself a wife," I mean I don't want to be married to a lame loser who can't get things done without threats. I mean look at me, shiny blond hair and baby blue eyes, a sense of style, and a banging body, I deserve more than a tall sexy loser who got no game.

I would rather be dead. But Mr, mystical grey eyes doesn't seem to appreciate my comment, he is glaring at me and holding my jaw tight between his hand. "You will do as I say," he growls.

I quiver a bit, because I'm still just a small defenseless girl who is scared, but at the same time I roll my eyes at him. "Shiver me timber,"

A tiny smirk crosses his lips. I still don't know if he has lip filler. "Cute little attitude, it's going to be fun to strip it off you, and by the way what's your name?"

"Aren't you the death lord? You should at least know who you want to marry." isn't he supposed to be super powerful or whatever? he kidnapped me and doesn't even know my name, this is ridiculous. What kind of fake mafia is this? My luck is really something, I couldn't even land myself a good mafia boss. I want a refund?! What the fuck is fate doing?

"I didn't have enough time to do the research-" I push him off me and walk to the other side of the room where a water of bottle is on the table. After taking a long gulp, I say, "spare me your useless explanation, I'm August,"

"Like the month?" It wasn't Evix who asked that, but one of his bodyguards that I completely forgot were in the room with us. The man is big and intimidating, but got really nice hair, it's so curly and looks so soft.

I approach him and nod. "Yes, like the month, my mother was high on cocaine when she chose it."

He was fighting a smile, probably thinking I was joking but when he saw how completely serious I was, his face went blank. "I'm sorry,"

I shrug. I don't care, she is dead now. Rotting in the fire of hell like she rotted in the fire I accidentally put on. My bad, mommy, hope you're enjoying the barbecue down there!

"Gio, stop flirting with my futur bride!" Etix pull out of nowhere and lunge at cute curly guy, punching him in the face.

I find myself screaming at the excessive use of violence, because a soft sound and I can't handle this. "Oh my God! What is wrong with you?"

He keeps punching him until I feel like throwing up, and when he finally stands up he grabs me by my face and shoves me against the wall. "No one flirts with my girl," he growls.

"I'm not your girl," I spit it out, glaring at his handsome face. How dare he treat me like one of his cheap whores he can just claim?

He inches his face closer, his big nose touches my small button one. "You are, whatever you like it or not, from tonight and on you belong to me."

"Fuck you, I already have a fiancè who treats me like a princess, not a cheap whore,"

His eyes almost bulge out of his head like a cartoon character. He harshly grabs my face in his huge hands and kisses me, fast and rapid, with every carbon copy emotion he has in that big body of his. I'm breathless when he pulls away. "I'm going to kill this mothefucking fiancè of yours and make you mine."

I scoff. "Good luck killing the president's son."