The mafia chronicles: Book 2

*drum roll*

I'm happy to announce the continuation of the mafia king series! If you do choose to continue reading this story, you will meet many new characters, two of them have their own book now! It can be read as a standalone and will not be spoiled in the mafia king, or spoil anything from it.

Let me introduce to you: The Russian Roulette.

[The Russian mafia followed a set of old fashioned traditions, one of which is called 'The blood pact'

[The Russian mafia followed a set of old fashioned traditions, one of which is called 'The blood pact'. To the Demetri family, the strongest bonds are blood bonds. That's what the last living descendant of the Demetris, Alexi Demetri, believes.

When wrong intel arrives, accusing his father's former right hand man, Igor Knight, of having a hand in his parents murders, Igor has no option but to merge their families through marriage to gain his Don's trust and save his family from a dark fate. The blood pact binds his daughter, Sophie knight, and Alexi Demetri in holy matrimony, till death do them part. 

The young woman learned long ago that everything happens for a reason, so when it came down to a life or death situation, there was no second-guessing herself. It was either die at the hands of the Russian Don, or die living along side the Russian Don. 

Sophie Knight knew that life loves to shoot you with it's surprises, almost like a game of Russian roulette, but what she didn't know is that the bullet is going to hurt like a bitch.]

So if you're a sucker for the arranged marriage and forced proximity trope, this story is for you! The story is currently posted on my account, so check it out if you'd like <3