LizQuenLS: First Meeting**

chapter 1------------------

**Please Follow me at my instagram acc. @_alex.zy thanks!

+Lizquen first meeting Video :D please watch ------>

------------------

In March 2013, The first movie of Kathniel
has Debuted, the Liza's first movie project at ABS-CBN her role is Kathryn's cousin and soon to be her rival with Daniel in short the love triangle.

As usual Kathryn and Daniel ended up together in the movie.

At the end everyone is happy Liza bumped into a cute guy and it's the one and only Enrique Gil he's doing a cameo in the movie his part will be Liza's real love.

Enrique has a drama series also with the Kathniel "Princess and I" and his role is the same as Liza's the love triangle.

Liza Soberano is still a rising star back then, a lot of people hate her cuz she's the love triangle of Kathniel, you know they are really famous tho.

Liza has been reported to receive a death threat cuz of her role in Got to believe a drama series of Kathniel and she's the Love triangle again but this time her role is a bit more Evil than the first one,
the reason why Kathniel fans gone wild and crazy.

~Liza

It's just my job nothing personal why are they so mean to me I'm not destroying their Idols! (saying those words in tears)

Don't get so affected to those rude tweets that's a job of an actress, be strong! my dad told me, and I realized it's not worth it to cry with those rude tweets and messages

My manager told me to just ignore it, and I did, suddenly my phone is ringing oh it's my manager "Liza! Liza! come to my office right away! " Oh okay!?

What is it? " Some producers called me earlier and they told that they will have you casted in a Movie "She's the one" and you're in the main characters! My manager full of joy!

What! how? "they said that they loved your chemistry with Enrique Gil and they will get you as his best friend soon to be girl friend!"

Oh so I'm working with Enrique Gil?
"YES! " according to my manager.

I'm so speechless the only thing that got into my mind is the Playboy? I'm working with the playboy again? oh well taking a deep breath "~_~

~Enrique

She's the one (reading the casting paper) ..And the cast is Bea Alonzo oh ate Bea, Dingdong Dantes wow I'll be working with him awesome!, Liza So--be--ra--no? oh yah the Cute girl! in must be love yah I remember her!

Woahh.. this is my biggest role in a movie yet Love it!

------------------------------
Love it such a fan of Lizquen! yiee
Sorry for my English not really my language tho :)