2. Right Turn

Dedicating this chapter to SincerelyCiCi as your comment was the best one I got...& really motivated me..:) Hope u'll like this chapter..:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER - 2

RIGHT TURN

"I am not getting on this motorcyle."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I am not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I am not."

"Are"

"Not"

"Are"

"Not"

"Are"

"Not"

"Stop being such a spoilsport."

"I am not being a spoilsport. Remember, here you are the girl, so technically, it's you who should sit behind me and let me ride your bike," I said, narrowing my eyes at her as she leaned against her bike with confidence.

She smirked and replied, "You just said 'your bike'. So, technically, it's me who should ride my bike and you should sit behind me."

"I am not some loser who would sit behind a girl as she rides an amazing bike." I crossed my arms over my chest and told her my final decision.

Ha! As if I, Keith Warren would sit behind a girl on a bike as she rides it. No. Not a chance in this lifetime.

"Okay, I get it." She chuckled and got on her bike wearing her helmet. She put the key in the ignition and started the vehicle.

I was too shocked to say anything. I sacrificed my sex filled night with sexy Claire because of this stranger and now she was ditching me. "Wh... what?" was all I could manage to say.

She pulled the helmet out of her head. "I get it that you are not some loser who would sit behind a girl as she rides an amazing bike," she repeated my words and I sighed in relief nodding my head. Her lips formed into the challenging smirk that I had seen too many times just in a day as she said the next words, "But you are some loser who backs off from a deal even before it starts."

"I am not backing off," I argued a bit loudly, emphasizing on 'not' and giving her my best angry-young-man look. This girl was pissing me off to no ends. My head could explode any given moment and it had been hardly thirty minutes since we made the dreadful deal. I still had to spend the whole night with her, this thought alone was going to make me explode like the black hole. How being with her was going to be fun, well, I had no idea about it. Maybe I would be so pissed during the night and when the time to end the deal would come, I would be a delighted, pleased, free man. Maybe, that would be the 'fun' part of the night. Yes, that would be it!

She sighed dramatically and said, "Sorry." Good girl, apologizing always helps. "I didn't know you were such a. . . coward," she continued with pity in her voice, but her eyes held the same spark and mischief as earlier today.

I raised my eyebrows in disbelief, but quickly covered it up with a smirk on my face and told her, "Oh girl, you are so going to regret this." I took the other helmet from her and sat behind her.

She laughed. "Trust me condom-man, neither of us would regret this night."

******************

"What are we doing here?" I hissed when she hid behind the bushes at a street she brought me to.

The bike ride was actually pretty nice, but not cool; nothing is cool about sitting behind a girl on a bike and not even touching her. We drove around the town for some time, talking to the wind, enjoying the thrill and then she parked the bike at the end of a street and ordered me to follow her. I complied, but I had no idea that she would make me follow her behind some wild huge bushes opposite some houses, effectively putting an end to my thrill.