Chapter 23: Alabasta

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

A/n: sorry if this chapter came out a bit late, I caught the flu and wasn't really able to write that often.

Enjoy the chapter though!

___________________________________

It's been 4 days ever since you've started sailing towards Alabasta.

I can't wait to see you, Robin!

You smiled to yourself. Although Crocodile will be there, you're very good at hiding your presence and sneaking into places so you'll be fine.

After a few more hours, you docked your ship at Alabasta. In order to not be suspicious, you can't wear a cloak. However, you need a cloak in order to hide yourself from Marines or Crocodile.

Wearing a black cloak, you started heading towards the Baroque Works meeting area, the place where all the numbers found out who Mr. 0 is. (Not the bar place where all the numbers met up)

Now, you were in front of the casino. In order not to get caught, of course, you had to use your Devil fruit.

*snap*

You entered the casino and easily slipped by the guards guarding the entrance to their meeting place. It was about 2 weeks before Luffy would come and beat Crocodile up.

The room was empty, but you could feel Robin's presence in the room next door. You were so excited to see her.

I wonder how she'll react when she see's me?

Before snapping your fingers, you dragged her into a more private room so no one could listen into your conversation.

*snap*

Robin was confused. She wasn't in the same room as before and started to panic a bit. Until she saw you.

"It's been a while hasn't it? Robin?"

You awkwardly stood there, until Robin immediately pulled you into a hug.

"(Y/n), I saw your bounty poster! And I didn't know you joined Red Haired Shanks' crew! You must be very strong now, even stronger then me."

She smiled.

"Actually... I ate a Devil fruit when we separated. Oops..?"

Getting out of the hug, your could tell that her aura around her grew dark.

"You ate what..?"

"A Devil fruit...?"

She started shaking you uncontrollably.

"I thought I specifically told you not to eat a Devil fruit!"

"I.. didn't.. mean.. to..!"

Every time she shook you, you were able to somehow let out some words.

She sighed, and you laughed silently.

She's like a mother who's worrying about her kid- or a big sister worrying about her little sister.

(Don't take that sentence to heart because I know some big sisters don't pay attention to their little sisters 😃)

"So, how have you been all these years, (Y/n)?"

"Pretty good, it's been interesting too. I don't think you'll ever want to be on Shanks' crew."

She chuckled.