Guy Germaine

The boy rubbed his eye with his palm tiredly as his shaggy dirty blonde hair fell over his forehead in tuffs of waves. The sweaty mop of hair combined with his infectious laugh had her looking in his direction before the broke into a conversation with the other boys. He got off the bench in the locker room to head for the shower area. All of his lower gear still on as he hadn't taken it off yet, his hockey socks still covered in tape with his padded hockey shorts just above the knee. 

The locker room was a mess of jerseys and bags, the coach had just left from congratulating players for their victory. An eruption of cheers and laughs filled the air as the teenagers took their sweet time getting undressed. 

As he backed away from stools they sat on, earning a hit to the stomach by Goldberg who laughed, he doubled over with another laugh. He noticed the girl jump off her stool, knocking it over as she grabbed a hold of Luis Mendoza, the two of them laughing as they rolled around on the ground. His hands grabbed onto her shoulders and pinned her down as she laughed, knees buckling to kick him.

Just beside, Charlie walked over and threw himself down onto the pile as well, rolling off. The three friends now beginning to tickle each other as they thrashed around on the floor. She managed to get up and grab hold of Charlie, hugging onto him tightly before they were grabbed by Luis, all three colliding heads before letting go.

Guy watched her in the red and blue star jersey as she had yet to get undressed and her hair fell out of it's braid. The horseplay making him a little jealous with the way she held onto either boy for dear life as they now tickled each other. All three rolling around on the floor of out breath while laughing and then Jesse joined, too. 

He found it hard watching someone he liked having so much fun with someone else and he didn't want to feel any sort of jealously, but he sadly was. Guy was normally quieter than the rest of the boys and did tag along in their stupid mockeries when he wanted, but most times he was max relaxed. He did express himself when he wanted and needed to, otherwise he was a chill guy. 

Sucking in a deep breath, part of him felt saddened to see his friends goofing around and it wasn't him. There was already four of them horsing around and he knew more friends would pile on to join, so he had no point in joining them. He watched as Luis grabbed hold of her, swinging her around as she playfully pushed away from him, hiding behind Jesse as she reached over his shoulder, pointing to someone else.

As he rubbed his stomach from the blow he took from Goldberg, Guy walked away with her laugh circulating around his head. Head low, he headed for the showers and walked into an empty one, turning the taps. While he waited for it to warm up, he pulled the remainder of his gear off and put it away, finding his towel to take back.

The brunette settled at her stool, taking in a breath after being told to stop by Coach Bombay and she caught her breath. Hair a mess and falling from her braid, she undid her hair and ruffled it up with her fingers to loosen it from her scalp. She stared around with a smile, counting the last few people around the locker room and stood, turning to face the inside of her locker as she pulled her shirt.

Brows knitted together when she realized she'd been in such a hurry to get to the game, she hadn't brought her washed undershirt for her hockey gear and the one she wore was the only one she had left. With a small huff, she debated on the leaving the sweaty shirt on or sporting her jersey until she had a new shirt.

Rolling the sleeves of the black long sleeve, Celia bent over and put her stuff away, glancing around as Luis hit her side when he left. She smacked him with her jersey, the boy hissing as she rolled her eyes with a laugh. 

Noticing that one person indeed did have a shirt, she stared around the locker room and casually walked away from her locker. In the locker across the room, there was a sweater hanging up inside that matched one everyone else had. Grabbing it off the hook, she swapped her shirt out for the boy's sweater instead.