🍃The house of the rising sun🍃

Author: Itsmotivatingcara

Link:
https://archiveofourown.org/works/35611228?view_adult=true&view_full_work=true

Summary:
“It wasn’t me.” Louis said after they’d walked a block in silence, Harry glanced over in surprise but this time Louis didn’t meet his eyes, instead looking ahead. The moonlight cast shadows under his striking cheekbones, and not for the first time, Harry thought he was eerily beautiful - though immortality would likely have a hand in that. “It was supposed to be, but I got caught up in something else.”

“Something more important than murdering a witch” Harry snarked, “Will wonders never cease.”

He felt Louis’ irritation before he spoke again, “Careful, little lamb.” He murmured.

Little lamb.

Harry despised the nickname Louis had given him when they’d first met nine months prior. Little Lamb to the slaughter, Louis had said mockingly.

Or

The Originals AU that no one asked for.

Opinion:
Sadly I finished this book a little while ago so my excitement for it has banished

BUT!!

it's a really good!! It was well written and really entertaining and interesting it honestly kept me on my toes the whole time, it wasn't completely predictable like other books, it was cool and fun, it had some Ziam on it and all 5 friendship that I love.
I think I cried at some point which is always nice cause it means I cared for it.
Overall good read and a kinda long one too.