twenty four

ashton fletcher irwin

looking out my window for like the 19th time, i straightened my tie and went out of my car, not before taking the bouquet of flowers, from the backseat of my car. i approached the quite impressive sized house and practice my 'mini speech' one more time.

hesitantly, i raised my knuckles to knock on the door. the door opened and behind it was a man. must be her dad. crap.

"uhm, good evening sir. i'm ashton irwin. i'm here to take your daughter out" i said with a timid smile.

he opened his mouth but before he could say anything, i heard ashley shout "dad please don't say anything".

he rolled his eyes and simply told me to bring ashley back before 11pm. i nodded in agreement.

then, i saw ashley walking towards the front door, looking like an angel. her white dress fitted her frame of body and her hair was curled. fucking princess, all she needed was a tiara.

i was speechless. literally, i didn't know how to compliment her because 'gorgeous' or 'beautiful' seemed like an understatement compared to her.

"hey, ashton. holy shit you look so hot. oh my goodness i swear this is a dream. im going on a date with ashton fucking irwin, my fucking idol holy shit" i heard ashley say.

i laughed at her words.

"this isn't a dream love, and you look gorgeous. like really really gorgeous" i smiled at her.

we walked towards my car and i started driving out of her driveway. o the way to the place of our date, ashley kept on bugging me about where we were going so, being the lame kid i was, i suggested to play 20 questions with her.

"hmm, sure! ok let me go first. if you weren't in a band, what would you be working as?" she asked me.

i thought for a while.

"probably still be at KFC while making youtube videos tutorial on how to play the drums probably" i answered.

"you and your kfc" she said while laughing while i acted offended, but laughed along with her.

"ok my turn, what's your........ favourite band besides 5SOS?" i asked her.

"psh who said you guys were one of my favourite bands. kidding, probably fall out boy"

i nodded. we exchanged more questions and then we reached the place for our date.

"okay we're here. now, blindfold your eyes with this" and i gave her one of the clean bandanas i had in the storage box of my car.

she tied the bandana around her eyes and i got out of the car to her side. i opened her door and took her hand in mine.

"are you gonna kill me, mr irwin ? i swear i didn't look at calum's nudes" she said.

i laughed and then stopped us since we already reached the spot.

"okay, uhm, just to warn you, it might be ugly because i don't really know what you like and stuff and -"

ashley sapphire jenner

i heard him blabbering about not knowing what i like and stuff like that so i took off the bandana.

i looked around at the picnic set up with lights hung up on the trees. it was beautiful.

i was lost for words and i looked at ashton, who had a hopeful expression on his face, and hugged him.

"my god, this is beautiful. thank you for doing this" i said and unwrapped my arms from him.

he smiled looking relieved and brought me to the mat on the ground. it was like a dream.

he had packed pizza and two bottles of pepsi(because coke sucks) and we ate while telling each other jokes.

after eating, i had laid down on the mat, while ashton was taking something out of the car. i saw him approaching me, while carrying a guitar.

"so uhm, i'm gonna play one of our songs. sorry if i sound bad" he said and sat down beside me.

he strummed the guitar and i recognised it to be the starting of 'wrapped around your finger'. i was literally in awe because never have i thought i could ever be this lucky.

he finished playing and i honestly wanted to cry like a baby.

it was 10pm and we had to go back or my dad will castrate ashton. im not even joking.

we drove back to my place, and as we drove into the driveway of my house, i heard ashton asking if i had a great time.

"are you kidding ? that was the best date i've ever been on. i will remember this forever, even if you would probably forget about me one day" i said to him sincerely.

i gave him a smile before kissing his cheek and got out of the car. i unlocked my front door and heard my mum ask me if i had a great time. i gave her a thumbs up, and went into my room.

word count : 832 omg i've never wrote this much lol

ok i'm gonna be a thirsty bitch and say, i will update if i get 115 votes on this :-D

qotd : how did you guys even find this book hahaha

vote & comment goise :-)

- asheera :-P