Uh Oh... Detention ~ Y/N x Marilyn Thornhill

Today you got in trouble for having a fight with one of the students.. Bianca. She threw hurtful words at you and you slapped her and Thornhill saw.. that means detention.

The class was finally over and I can finally get over with 45 minutes detention, I stay behind as everyone leaves the classroom, I look at Ms. Thornhill and she looks at me very disappointed. I look down and sigh as she speaks up.

M.T~ Why did you do that?!

She said hurtful things to me and I just.. I couldn't contain myself..

M.T~ It's okay.. I'm not mad..

She walks towards me and sits next to me, laying her hand on my thigh, I look at her and right in her eyes.

Thornhills POV:

I look intomy sweet girls eyes as she looks at me, I give her a smile. I was disappointed but not mad, the things Bianca said even hurt me, I mean.. me and Y/N are quite alike it's crazy.. I caress her thigh and then I place a gentle kiss on her head.. I can't admit how I feel about her..  its very inappropriate.. but I can't help it, I sigh softly ans notice it's already 10 minutes that passed by. She looks at me then takes my hand and places a kiss on if then she stands up and gets the watering can, two exactly.

Y/N~ How about we water the flowers ma'am?

Sure sweetheart!

I stand up and walk towards her then I take the watering cans and fill them with water then I hand her one and we go around and water the plants while talking a bit.

Your POV:

I stare at Thornhill a bit too often.. but she caught me only one time and smirked at me then, we talked about her plants and my novel, yes I write, I had to switch rooms with Enid because Wednesday and her had a big fight but me and Wednesday get along pretty well! Anyways, I was zoned out until I got pushed against the wall which also made me drop the watering can. I gasp ans Thornhill chuckles as she holds me against the wall, I gulp and blush hard as she holds my head up by my chin, I blush even harder and lick my lips as she looks at them.

Thornhills POV:

I look at her lips as she licks them I slowly lean in, giving her enough time to pull away but she doesn't.. I kiss her sweet and gentle for about 3 minutes, I pull away when we're completely breathless, I smile brightly at her and she smiles back. There's a few footsteps and principal Weems appears, we both gulp then Y/N speaks up.

Y/N ~ I'm sorry ma'am, I had detention and I played around with something and Ms. Thornhill has told me to stand there, she has placed me there so I wouldn't to something stupid while going there..

Principal Weems just nods and Y/N runs away and I just smile brightly

~~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it's so short but I hope you liked it!!

Make sure to leave requests!

Word count: 531